1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Re: Tweak for Hung Media Player and Menu shortcut not workin

Well ...I have not faced this issue as of now.....I will update on that whenever I face this issue.

Try changing your USB drive ... I have 2 in my car...and keep on switching them on weekly basis.....may be thats the reason I have not faced the problem so far.
  2. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Re: Tweak for Hung Media Player and Menu shortcut not workin

I checked my USB drive. It was perfect. The menu shortkut on steering was not working as well. When they disconnected the battery and connected it again everything came back to order. The same memory stick was accessible and the menu button started working perfectly... :)
  3. prihir

prihir Amatore

Re: How to turn off/on the rear ac vent?

hello !

how can work rear foot level ac vents in GP. I have check it, and found vents beside seat cover in back of both front seat. is it worked how ? :?:

4. Re: How to turn off/on the rear ac vent?

If you set AC flow to foot the rear vents also get activated. I am not sure how to do this in ACC, i have manual AC.
  5. Re: How to turn off/on the rear ac vent?

Its the same way in ACC too. Out of the 3 buttons for 3 directions (Up, Front & Down), if the Down one is pressed, it activates the foot level Rear ac vents
  6. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Re: Low mileage?

City drivin like in Bombay traffic doesn't give more than 12 Km/L with AC (peak hour)and if bumper to bumper it can be lower.in evenings with more open road driving in Bombay never get above 13-14 Km/L. Highways- Just did Bombay to Mahabaleshwar 610 Kms averaging 17.8 Km/Lwith 75% AC and without AC can go above 20 Km/L
  7. chandranap

KN air filter

i have understood it is surely with air filter. i am not able to understand why it clogs so quickly. using a vacuum cleaner improved the miliage almost back to original with getting back the pick up.

i dont know what is the expected life. i have just run my car 5000km only

any one used the KN air filter, which is washable? i feel it may help a lot

8. capt_slow

Re: KN air filter

chandran ,

great to know that you were able to diagnose the issue all by yourself . For the lazy and mechanically inept people like me can you please explain how to locate the air filter and clean it . May be it will be an appropriate thread in the DIY section
  9. jumu

jumu Superiore

Re: Low mileage?

I have used the K & N for almost 15,000 kms, but my feeling is very mixed. I found that it is good at high speeds and mileage wise I didnt notice any big difference. What I wasnt happy really was the fact that whenever I removed it to blow clean, I found a lot of soot waiting to go into the engine intake. So obviously it is not filtering the soot really fine whereas the OE filter doesnt allow anything at all to pass by.
    Another downside of the K & N is the very obvious higher noise in level from the engine bay. I am now back to the OE filter but I tap the soot out and blow it clean.every 15 days.

10. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Re: Punto 90HP - Query

Thanks all for the reply.
    My car is about to complete the 3k 1st service mark . Can anyone tell me of a good service center in Noida ? There are 3 as of now, Automobile sterling, oberoi cars and dynamic automobiles. Does anyone know which one is the best ? Minor squeaks have have started coming up from the car and I dont want it to be handled by incompetent mechanics so would like to have your feedbacks. Thanks once again.!!