1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    We should have SuperLike button too. :p
    2 people like this.
  2. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Yes, controlling emotions and ego is very difficult when you have the TJet. When you know that you can easily overtake 90% of vehicles in the TJet. The look on most people is "how can a Fiat overtake my beautiful and powerful Maruti/Hyundai"
    PradeepM and GP_Freak like this.
  3. GP_Freak

GP_Freak Amatore

Chennai/Madurai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    You guys are saints to have an ego check even when driving a T Jet. I am finding it very difficult to manage my Ego in highway even though I am having only an MJD:steering
    1 person likes this.
  4. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Well I am not a saint while sitting in the TJet - but try to be reasonable within the city. On the highway the Jet has earned its respects from BMW, Merc and Audis as well. Atleast till 120-140, I have been able to give the BMW 530D a run for the money :)
    PradeepM, limraj and S A SHAH like this.
  5. Arjunbhargava

Arjunbhargava Amatore

New Delhi
    Sarojini Nagar
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hi guys a small issue yesterday i went for fill up and guess what ..my car fuel lid just left opened and it would not close ..need to get it to a fss ..can you tell best one in delhi and noida ...plz i m in south delhi and daily go to office in noida so can go at noida as well
  6. RaviHegde

RaviHegde Regolare

Karnataka
    14.62°N 74.85°E
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Fuel lid is a headache on my Punto too. I have figured out a way of banging it back which makes it stick there :D No amount of slowly pressing, praying or pleading will work. Bang it back and very likely it will stick!
  7. Arjunbhargava

Arjunbhargava Amatore

New Delhi
    Sarojini Nagar
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Bang on raviHegde ...it stuck hahaha:happy:
    rsinfo likes this.
  8. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    When i steer my punto in slow moving say < 10 KMH getting a thud thud noise under the body. What could be the reason??
  9. Arjunbhargava

Arjunbhargava Amatore

New Delhi
    Sarojini Nagar
    Punto Evo 1.3
    This kind of noise came from my i10 magna as well. But still no service guy could rectify the same. Try streeing hard right left while your car is running on a vacant street at low speeds if the sound comes frequent than it is certain issue..let me know what was the issue as well..
  10. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    May be loose tie rod, they tightened the same when i had this issue long back.