1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    I was also in the same situation. I called Fiat RSA and took another year after paying some Rs.1250/- or so. Do take it from fiat as it is the best for our car. It was full money worth as within 3 months I had a breakdown and they sent a platform truck and took my vehicle to the nearest fiat service station. Normally it would cost approx 3000/- + depending on location.
    Pls call the RSA no mentioned on the sticker and they will guide you to make the payment. Do it asap as you will never know when it will come to use , as I did not need it in the 4 years that I had but required in 5th year.

Abdul
  2. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Bangalore
    When I called RSA helpline recently after my RSA expired , I was given 2 quotes : 3400/- for 12 months and 6600/- for 24 months .

When I sent a mail to Mangesh on the high renewal quote - he told me that no renewal policy exists !!! I wonder why I was given a quote in the first place.

If others have got this renewed for 1250/- , then FIAT has no fixed policy or rates when it comes to RSA renewal.

I'll be going with my insurance next year onwards with RSA as an add-on.
    1 person likes this.
  3. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    yes, you can buy it. May be the RSA rate is increased now. When I bought it a year back it was 1450 for two years:

From the email I received:
    RSA itself was not available when I bought my car. I took two years' subscription.
    Last edited: May 23, 2014
  4. On Road Service

Any idea, once you get off the initial 3 year on road service contract under their service support, how do you continue to get that service
    do they charge extra for subsequent years, or just bump you off their roosters...:)
    thanks
  5. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad

6. Update- Spoke to the RSA helpline, they have no policy of renewal. The service support ends after 50 months from purchase
    If anyone has any other information or official communication pls share
    Fiatlover - you seem to have got a quote, pls share the email id of this fiat official
    thanks
  7. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I bought RSA one year back. It is valid for one more year. I just called the RSA support number. They gave me the details over phone and then later mailed me. I received the welcome kit in Feb lat year

I spoke to one swathi.
    Tel. +91 0 22 67 34 78 10/78
    s u p a d h y a y @ e u r o p - a s s i s t a n c e . i n

Not sure whether this mail ID and phone numbers are still correct. Also, I am not sure who provides RSA these days.
    Last edited: May 28, 2014
  8. Thanks will checkup and update for the benefit of everyone
  9. Johnycomelate

Johnycomelate Novizio

Kochi
    Hi, But the EW booklet does not mention about RSA at all ! How do we presume that RSA is available during EW period ? Thanks, John
  10. Johnycomelate

Johnycomelate Novizio

Kochi
    avnsiva @ Hi, But the EW booklet does not mention about RSA at all ! How do we presume that RSA is available during EW period ? Thanks, John