1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Neil, there seems to be a mixup I guess. From your opening post, it seems you are confusing this website/forum with Fiat India. We are just Fiat owners/lovers just like you and are not related to Fiat India in any manner. :)

We help each other based on our knowledge and experiences for the betterment of fellow Fiat owners. Please detail a bit more about what issues you are facing so that members can help you better. The Fiat owners from Mumbai report good experiences from Balaji, Thane service centers.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    It is important that you explain the forum what problems you have faced. When you bought the car where was it being serviced initially?

There are a lot of blanks and only outrage from your end in your second post on this forum, which is not at all helping to understand well your problem either, except that you are frustrated with Fiat Customer care. :-|

As paddleshifter mentioned correctly we are not Fiat company..!

Have you read Chakiirfan's message. Please do contact Esskay at Sewri. As regards further help I have also PMed you regarding direct pickup facility. But as I told you again for the Sewri SC you may need to contact them directly.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Here is chakiirfan's reply to your first post incase you have missed the same.

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/contacts/365-fiat-dealers-service-center-contact-2.html#post841903976
    Last edited: May 13, 2014
  3. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

dehradun
    Help needed.how to order abarth side stripes from e bay.com u.k

HI FRIENDS ,I TRIED ORDERING ABARTH SIDE STRIPES FROM EBAY.COM.BUT THE SITE IS NOT ACCEPTING MY S.B.I DEBIT CARD.I'VE ORDERED DIFFERENT THINGS FROM EBAY.IN SEVERAL TIMES AND MY CARD IS RUNNING FINE WITH THEM.PLEASE HELP ME ON THE ISSUE.:confused1
  4. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    I don't think it is possible with a debit card. U will need a credit card for international payments.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Why you are ordering it from UK that too paying big amount when you can get it done in India for Rs. 1000 Approximately.

I have a vector file of Abarth Side strips and local radium art shop will do it for you.

Sent from my MK16i using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  6. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai

Can you share the vector file with us :)

If you still want to get it from US use paypal
    Paying for items with PayPal
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Please PM me your email address and I will share the document with you.

Sent from my MK16i using Tapatalk
  8. avnsiva

avnsiva Amatore

Chennai
    RSA after warranty period is over

Hello Friends,

Its been 4 years and 3 months since I bought my Linea MJD. Now that the Extended Warranty period is over, how about Road Side Assistance from FIAT?

Is it good to subscribe for a third party RSA as I guess Fiat will not extend RSA after the EW period.

Please help me to decide on whether to subscribe for Road Side Assistance.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I think you can subscribe to the Fiat's RSA by paying. Not sure but you can enquire. Also, you can always call Fiat RSA even if your Free RSA has expired. You may be paying for the service but you can always avail the service. No issues.

Alternately, some insurance companies are providing RSA along with the insurance for cars. You can check this too. I think Bharti-Axa has this facility.
  10. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    I think Royal Sundaram also offers insurance with RSA ,I checked it on one of my colleague's insurance copy (He recently got a 2010 Punto Emotion)
    Car Insurance from Royal Sundaram