1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. nileshrmusale

nileshrmusale Timido

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thank You,
    Mahesh Bandel, Pushkaraj, nkishnap, kirenh, thank you for your valuable inputs, will make my move as per your suggestions.

Regards
    Last edited: May 2, 2014
  2. jet

jet Timido

bangalore
    any experts ?
  3. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Have you got the problem checked at fass? Better to get some pointers from fass after getting it checked. Please keep us updated on the developments.

Cheers,
    Mahesh
  4. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    My Punto Dynamic petrol (1.2) is giving 13-15 kmpl includes city and a little highway.
    I had done 3000 km till date (1 month old)
    Last edited: May 12, 2014
  5. neil.sabisa@gmail.com

neil.sabisa@gmail.com Timido

mumbai
    Fiat Service in South Mumbai

Dear Sir, I have and am a loyal fiat customer ( having owned 3 fiat cars), I DO NOT KNOW where can i send my car for repairs as I am having trouble with the window winder in my car and I need the suspension to be checked as the car is making a noise everytime it goes over a bump.

As the car was purchased in june 2011 and is still currently under warranty I would like to know where can I send my car for check-up. please do let me know.

FIAT DOES NOT RESPOND TO CUSTOMERS NEEDS...WHATS THE POINT OF BUYING FIAT CARS WHEN ONE CANNOT GET ANY AFTERSALES BACK UP???
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    It would be better henceforth if you can explain first what trouble you have had with Fiat Customer care. There is an email id of Mr. Mangesh Kodalkar on the forum where you can email for service related issues also.

If a service center is not available yet at South Mumbai please send the car to Torrid Fiat, Goregoan or RS Motors or Balaji, Thane for the time being. The nos. and addresses of Fiat SCs are available on forum also.
  7. aman78

aman78 Timido

gurgaon
    Is it Time to change Punto?

Hi,

I have Punto Emotion diesel 2010 model and run 115,000 KMs in nearly 4 years. So question is it this the right time to sell this car and go for new one. Or still fiat can be run till 2 lakhs or more. Are we getting good resale for the same.

Aman
  8. pushkaraj

pushkaraj Amatore

Pune
    As far as engine goes , its made to last long , i know atleast 3 multiject engines which completed 2 lakh KM and dont have issues at all
    * Conditions apply :
    It also depends on how well you have taken care of your car , car which has been roughly used should be sold after complete 1 L.
    And if we compare resale Vs maintaining car , i think you will loose a lot less if you maintain it ( change parts if required ... )

Also take that decision early , after new punto is launched i am not sure if old punto resale value will hold.

9. neil.sabisa@gmail.com

neil.sabisa@gmail.com Timido

mumbai
    Well firstly thats a real unfriendly reply, secondly as a company that cannot provide basic support to and for their customers you should be more careful with that tone.
    I have complained to the fiat customer care and go no assistance????

- - - Merged Post - - -

Maybe it would be easier if i could talk to Mangesh directly it may help solve a lot of issues
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i too have recently done 1 Lakh Kms but never got a thought to sell it,rather maintain it till the pocket allows.i have seen epicenter's punto running above 2 Lakhs. i dont see any point to think about Change unless your car is giving major troubles or you need a change with other brand/different car.
    1 person likes this.