1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Prateek, the first report dates back to August 2013 so I am sure your car has already got the upgrade. Still, the only way to check is to get it checked at FASC. You can do this at the time of first service in case you are satisfied with the braking. I hope you do not start doubting the braking btw after reading all this as I am sure your car already has the upgrade. See the post below:

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/technical/1142-there-problem-fiats-brakes-14.html#post186127
  2. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    As of now I've not faced any brake issues. And I usually apply clutch while braking so I'm not sure if that's the reason why I've not faced it. If in case I do I will take it straight to Aadya Motors for an update ;) Hope they would have got the update by now. Anyway Thanks for the INFO and Update guys :)
  3. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    My Punto seat covers are grey in colour and too prone to get dirty. Yesterday I played Holi and saw few colours on my seat. As it was dry could remove it easily. So was planning to get seat cover and did some research. Based on TBHP and few more reviews found "Imperial Leather" near IIMB having good reviews w.r.t the quality, stitching and options. Wondering anyone in TFI has been there and experienced it? Any other suggestions are also welcomed. Which material is best to use ? I'm looking within a range of 5-10K.

Second wanted to get some accessories like Car Wax & shampoo (Which brand is suggested), freshener, anti skid pad and stuffs. Any Idea which store is better to get this stuff from in Bangalore?

Lastly, I'm not sure if people usually ask so many Q's but can't help guys. I find this space the best and only place to get my Queries resolved :) Hope this happens with all new comers :D
  4. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    It's time to dig up this old thread.

Capture.jpg
    Capture1.jpg

These new displays seem to be mouthwatering. Is it possible to change the MID and AC LCD to the above displays in existing Puntos and Lineas?
  5. vtlreja2

vtlreja2 Amatore

rajkot
    mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    How Much Your MJD Can Do Non-Stop Without a Break ??

Hi Guys,

A Question just arise in my mind that how much kms our mjd can do without a proper hault or a non stop operation ?? :car

mjd gurus, please throw some light on this topic.
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Till a human being doesnt stops.

i have driven continously for 14 hours with nature call stops of 5 minutes.
    2 people like this.
  7. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I've done a 11 hours drive, engine running non-stop in a bumper to bumper traffic condition.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Are you talking about engine or your feet/knees..:evilsmile..11hrs non-stop..bumper to bumper. :D
  9. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Fiat Enthusiast
    He he.. Both didn't break a sweat Sir!
    Our legs and back ( my mom was with me) were surprisingly very fine ( largely due to the superb seats ); no pain or cramps whatsoever. We were so fine that, after a brief half an hour halt at Bangalore, we left for Chennai (again by road) and from there to Andaman islands, but still didn't feel any fatigue or strain!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    5 people like this.
  10. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I used to feel proud after a 2.5 hour non stop drive from Thane to Nasik, but looking at the hours you guys have spent behind the wheel non-stop, I guess I should search a place to hide my face :helmet
    4 people like this.