1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. ratish

ratish Timido

Yes it works. Its more like vol down+fn

Sent from my Lenovo A369i using Tapatalk
  2. openguru

openguru Timido

Bangalore
    Thanks. My warranty is expiring in another month. I will make a visit next week.
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    I have this same issue in my Indica and I am living with it. :)
  4. ashish27

ashish27 Novizio

Chandigarh
    3M exclusive center opening up in Chandigarh by April'14 (as per 3M corporate guys)... for the mean time anyone interested can go to 3M center in gurgaon (Golf course road)
    1 person likes this.
  5. mahen.jnk

mahen.jnk Novizio

Hyderabad
    It could be due to the crystal used in the electronics for clock generation. They slightly vary by temperature causing the clock to drift. A 20 ppm crystal is considered reasonably accurate for non scientific and non critical applications and will vary by 1 min per month.
  6. maverick

maverick Amatore

This is a common issue, nothing to worry about. Even in my Punto the clock slows down for a few minutes in 2 months time.
  7. D-Punter

D-Punter Novizio

gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.4
    My warranty started even before i took delivery of my car???

hello All,

I had booked my punto on 31st Dec"11 and got delivery of the same on 3rd Feb'12. It got late due to some minor problems during bank financing. I didn't go for extended warranty at that time as i was told by the dealer that I can buy it before expiry of default OEM warranty. Today i called Fiat's customer care for re-confirmation but i was shocked to hear that my warranty is already expired on 31st Dec'13. This means that the day i booked my car my warranty was started from the same very day?? How can this be possible? Can anybody please help me with this? Fiat Customer care have asked me to visit Fiat's exclusive showroom in Gurgaon i.e torque motors. Invoice date is of 03rd Feb'12. Was i cheated by the dealer???
  8. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    More than cheating, I would say its mistake from Dealer side. Go and ask them and see if they can correct.
    1 person likes this.
  10. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The date on the invoice given to you is the start date for warranty. If the dealer invoiced it before you made the full payment pull him up and it extended accordingly.

You will have the payment receipts to justify the same. Shoot an email to fiat with the requisite documents and they should oblige and correct the date as well as provide the extended warranty on purchase.

The dealership does this to show the retail sales in the month especially during month end.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk