1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    I thought of using the soft holder which I got with my shades, and what I thought was a plastic clips to conceal the embedded nuts to host the sunglass holder turned out to be otherwise... See the pic !! Mine is a 2012 Linea Dynamic.

also when I placed the soft shade holder onto the plastic blank, noticed that the screws positions are 6-8mm longer than the soft pouch or holder... Hence the regular jugaad might not work(I haven't tried it)

so wondering what next? My shades have developed scratches bcos i keep them in the cubby hole.

image.jpg
  2. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Yes, this is true.

However, the part costs something around 2.7k to 3k. (For B&M version)

Not worth IMO for just those 2 spot lamps.
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    But, believe me. Those are really classy at night.
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Yes Ramesh, that is why I was about to order it from 99rpm, but was then put off by the price. I can get one and a half tankful of fuel for that money. :D
  5. Did you check in Kava?
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

I did not, Sat. Wondering if they would have it. I think it is better if we approach a local FASS and check for any salvaged parts from written off vehicles, if we want a cost effective solution.

I was planning for the SunGlass holder too, requested FASS to get it for me, I have to check with them if they have received it.
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    sunglass holder is available at 99rpm Sunglass Holder: FIAT Linea in case FASS hasn't got it for you yet.
  8. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Yes shams. But I thought why pay unnecessary shipping charges when I can pick it up from FASS on the way. :)
  9. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hello Rajan Sir,

Here are some pix of Punto's cabin light.

IMG_5159.jpg IMG_5160.jpg
  10. pronoy_banerjee

pronoy_banerjee Amatore

Pune
    With the help of Shashank, I was able to get a rear cabin light for my Punto.
    The lamp is the OEM that comes with the Linea. It was taken out from Shashank's Punto Active.
    We had to cut the headliner for the same.
    The position of the light is exactly as it is in the linea.
    I'll let the image do the talking.

PS: the seats are shifted back and slanted so it looks like the lamp is very much towards the front.

IMG-20131225-WA0018.jpg

Today I got the Rims changed to Linea's 15" with Linea Active Wheel caps.

IMAG0675.jpg
    7 people like this.