1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Fiat may not discontinue the color but If the SE keeps telling stories like this to customers, dealer might discontinue his job :)
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. Mr.Boss

Mr.Boss Amatore

Is it such a difficult color to match the shade during repaint?
  3. pvgeorge

pvgeorge Novizio

Trivandrum
    Extented warranty booklet

Hi,
    I bought a punto in Aug 2013 and till date I wasnt provided an extended warranty booklet. On pestering the dealership, i was sent a letter from them that the accompanying booklet will provide details. However there was no booklet included.
    Today checked with them and they mentioned that there is no booklet and is covered based on the paper and on the chassis # ( which i am doubtful).

Can anyone who opted for extended warranty confirm if there is a booklet for extended warranty

Thanks and Regards,
    George V
  4. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    There is indeed a booklet that details the parts and components covered, and also the exclusions.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Re: Flamenco Red colour for Linea not available any more.

That's quite a load of bull.

Walk into any paintshop with a computerized paint mixer and you can walk out with whatever shade you want. You just have to name the color. :)

For that matter touching up any metallic paint is a headache. Solid colors are better in that aspect. :)
    1 person likes this.
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    George,

There is indeed a EW booklet which comes along with the EW certificate. Have you been given EW certificate? If so then ensure that your car chassis details are entered correctly in the EW certificate. For the booklet you can download the pdf copy which Zenwalker has posted.

But dont let the dealer off the hook, keep pestering for the booklet. Alternatvely write about the same on the Fiat India FB page & to Mangesh Kodalkar.
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    No use pestering Dealer here mate. As the EW booklet comes directly from Euro Assist guys. So instead of dealer making a request for Euro guys and then you are made to wait endlessly in getting it, its better i think to directly email Euro guys (i did the same) and ask for the booklet. However the booklet does not have any information printed about your car/reg no/owner name, etc., which you are already aware off. Its very generic and common. So downloading and printing it out is more than enough :)
  9. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Zen,
    Thats what I have suggested - to download the pdf copy you posted, provided George has the EW certificate atleast which has the car details. Also shouldnt the dealer be made accountable for his actions. Ideally he should be the one who should be providing with all the relevant paper work during delivery. If George lets go of the dealer, the dealer might be prompted to continue his tactics with other customers too. Why should George be talking to Euro Assist directly, they might not even consider his request coz they deal with Fiat in this matter.

Sorry if this going OT, but my personal opinion. George is free to do as per his wish.
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Godhlur,
    True mate. Lets george decide to take the high road or the shortcuts ;)