1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. sriramr9

sriramr9 Amatore

Chennai
    Could you please let us know if the issue has been fixed, what has caused this, whether any preventive maintenance is needed to look upon and fix it prior to its occurence.

Please let us on the details with some pics and service details.
  2. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

What a coincidence. Our Punto 90hp too was in Mantralayam in October (2011 though) and was hit by an Auto.
    Ugh! Those ugly yellow share autos :mad:
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    This is very sad news mate. Feel sorry for you. Please do keep us posted about updates. Also if possible and if you get a change, do urge FIAT to take some necessary actions in making sure no more such issues crop up.
  4. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Im getting check engine light as had to drive due to water clogging in one of the area. Can some one plz suggest if its an issue driving the car
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    The Lambda sensor must have got wet. The warning will cease automatically after the sensor becomes dry. Otherwise, get it deleted by visiting FIAT ASS. They will connect the FIAT examiner and delete the warning and error code. In the meanwhile, you can drive your car if there is no other issue. I had gone for a tour with the check engine warning and after returning to Bangalore, got it corrected from Concorde Motors, Bangalore. The details are here and here.
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  6. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Thanks Ravi sir... the warning ebgine light went off after 30 mins.... was very worried as was travelling along with family members and heavy rain

Sent from my GT-S7392 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  7. The dad and son advert of Linea in Flamenco Red was the best one imo. I also miss that color. Tuscan wine is not as attractive as Flamenco. You guys are lucky to have one.
  8. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    Palm slipping on steering - what do you do ?

I face this problem quite often when my palm slips on the steering and sometime find it difficult to fully turn the steering easily.
    I think many of us would have faced this.

What should we do any quick solution ?
    I normally put some water on my palm and rub to make it soft and it works for sometime,
    but is there any product or shall we wear gloves ?? I hate gloves.
  9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    You said it right bro.I loved that advert when it used to air in 2009 when Linea was launched.Flamenco Red was an exclusive colour in cars IMO.Tuscan Wine is there in other cars too.Is that colour called as Flamenco or Flamingo Red?
  10. the_crusader

the_crusader Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.4
    Yea it happens when palms are not soft enough to get a proper grip. I would recommend :

1) Apply some moisturizer which stick in Palms for long time like use regular Boro Plus tube. (Since it is thick, it sticks for longer time).
    2) Get a thin steering wheel cover with friction protrudes (normally all thicker steering wheel covers are like this but it makes steering wheel feel too bulky. So go for pouch type thinner material instead).
    3) Keep steering wheel clean and dry.
    1 person likes this.