1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Re: Punto 90HP - Query

yes 90 hp gears are different than 75hp variant.

1st gear is smae torquey ,but 2nd gear is bit taller or rather too tall. you can notice the difference if you do side by side comparison with odod meter readings for the given speeds.
  2. chefvikas

chefvikas

Kolkata
    Re: did it !!

ridiculous as it is .. I had downloaded a few snaps yesterday .. all of those have vanished!!! anyways .. will try to upload again .. on my own , I tried the dent king pro yesterday .. the results were zilch .. no dents were ''popped'' whatsoever .. think bodyshop is where to go !! :A

vikas
  3. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

@jayadev

Is there Low end Grunt in 90 HP like 75 BHP ? ::O
  4. redbull

redbull

Bangalore

I like to use 2nd gear in town traffic, which unfortunately I find getting the RPM too high if I start pressing accelerator. In general I don't like the engine sound straining in city traffic. In Punto, I don't like the engine sound in 2nd above 30.
  5. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune

2nd gear is not tall in 90bhp punto too. its short. whether you drive a linea or 90hp punto. you cannot stay in 1st and 2nd gear for long. quick shift to 3rd allows you to zoom past all cars in city traffic.
  6. Re: T-Jet mileage-Unimpressed- Impressive figures pg 3 & 4

And I was correct! I drove 408 KM and now filled in the tank. Petrol comsumed is 37 Ltrs. So now if I calculate by this FE comes to 11 ::T. But indicator was showing 8.3 :A
  7. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    fuel consumption on mid

hi friends,

i've just purchased a linea 4 weeks back and i have completed 4800km on the odo. the first service is done at 3400km by KHT motors bangalore.

the average and instant consumption on the mid are displaying totally wrong numbers. a difference in 2 or 4 kms is acceptable, but on the highway the average consumtion shows 4.8- 6.0 kmpl. and the instant consumtion increases as i push the throttle pedal down to the floor.
    this is totally reverse to what i find in my relative's polo in which the instant consumption decreases as i push the pedal down to the floor.

i have mentioned this during the first service, the service supervisor said that he had it reset and asked me check in the next long trip. the next morning i went for a 300 km trip on the highway towards chennai and found that it still shows something similar on the mid.

my driving is a totally economy drive and i dont cross 100kmph and have a pretty light foot on the pedal.

the usual tankfull to tankfull method has given me an average of 19 on the highway with the ac on full time in the 'fullyauto' mode

any help i could get regarding my quiery.........
    pls guys.
  8. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Re: fuel consumption on mid

jatakrishnakola
    By default MID fuel consumption is in ltr/100km. It can be changed in MID settings to km/ltr.
    Detailed information about changing this is available in User Manual of car.
  9. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum

Vijay is right. You are watching the MID consumption figures in ltr/100km which means you are getting between 16.6 and 20.8kmpl which is pretty good. :cool This also explains why the figures go up when you press down on the accelerator.
  10. MihirC

MihirC Amatore

Mumbai

Well in my petrol Punto, the MID still shows the average consumption as 8.6 km/ltr, initially it was 6.6 kms when I started using the car, mind you my car has run just 1008 kms. On the Instantaneous consumption the MID varies anywhere between 4.8km/ltr to 28km/ltr with my foot on the accelerator. What I have observed is thet the average FE in the MID takes a hell lot of time to reflect the improvement in FE.