1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Sure, just got an appointment and will go today to check more about this issue.
  2. pvgeorge

pvgeorge Novizio

Trivandrum
    TFI Sticker - Where can I get them?

Hi All,
    I was driving an Indica from 2003 till Aug 2013 and for the last 2-3 yrs was thinking of getting a new vehicle. Punto was always close to my heart, but was reluctant to part with the trusted Indica.

Got some free time in the month of Aug and one day took photos of Indica and posted in olx.. vehicle was sold to the first person who test drove it and that left me with no vehicle to commute. Decided to go with the heart and the Punto@ 4.99L sealed the deal.

Booked a Punto Active (repent the decision not to go for Dynamic) on Aug 15th and got it on Aug 31. I was always part of team bhp and had tbhp sticker in the old Indica.

part of TFI from last month and I see some cars with TFI stickers pasted on them. Searched the forum form where I can order with no Joy. Any pointers to where I could get them.

note:
    - the tbhp sticker always used to remind me to be a safe and responsible driver while on road and I m sure TFI sticker would bring in a similar experience.
    - Also noticed that fellow Fiat'ians do flash their headlight while passing and is that a standard note of acknowledge the fellows

Regards,
    George V

Thanks and Regards,
    George V
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  4. pvgeorge

pvgeorge Novizio

Trivandrum

Thanks Ravi. Surprised as to why the search didn't return any threads when I checked for "sticker"
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2013
  5. Got my Punto checked at Vecto motors as it is closer to my place. The advisor checked wheel balancing and alignment and said that the tyres are the source of the problem. I insisted on swapping the front and back tyres to double check but they said that they have a lot of pending cars and it is not possible today. I am now inclined more towards changing the tyres. I have decided to go with Apollo acelere 185/70 R14. Reliance autozone has offered me 4000/- per tyre after negotiation and free fitment, balancing. Any idea if this is a good deal?
  6. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi

Hi

I had the same issue , I contacted GoodYear and asked for an inspection and post inspection 2 front tyres were replaced FOC

Other 2 are due replacement in 10 days or so

Check ur balancing alignment too as rightly sd above
  7. Guys, I changed all my tyres to Yokohama A drive 185/70 R14 and the issue is fixed. My stock were 32 K old so went for all four. Thanks a lot for the help.. Cheers!!!
    2 people like this.
  8. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Share some picture and how much money you invest.
  9. thanujj

thanujj Timido

kannur
    When i gave my punto 1.4 for 3rd service as per bill the filtering element part no is shown 59089734( ofpunto 1.2) instead of 59089381 ?would it become a problem ?what r the after after effects?:confused:

service centre..KVR MOTOR CARS PVT LTD ,KANNUR,KERALA
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Part numbers keep changing due to upgradation or any reason. If everything is fine, don't give it a thought.

Cheers.