1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Yes. I find at strange too. Anyhow I am keeping the search ongoing. Will post on tfi classifieds too.
    Mine has clocked 64500 kms till now. The tyres were changed at 40000 and timing chain and battery at 60000 km service.
    I will most probably be upgrading to a SUV. Duster, storme, xuv are in race.
  2. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Chandigarh is capital of Punjab although the registration is separate. I dont know whats the issue here.Why dont u put ad in portals like carwale etc .
  3. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi
    Check with Amritsar RTO if there is any concern with transfer or selling of Chandigarh Registration car then you would have authentic info
    else best is to sell in CHD itself
  4. hellovineet

hellovineet Timido

New Delhi
    What is this? (High FE readings)

Hi,

Can anyone please explain this to me?

overall journey 45KM from Noida Expressway to Dwarka via, Akshardham, Nizzamudin Bridge, India Gate, Dhaula Kuan. Friday around 5:00 PM i.e business end of day hour. Rush time. The final display was 27 km/l approx

20130920_172113[1].jpg 20130920_170123[1].jpg
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    How much of those 45km's was free roads and how much was bumper to bumper traffic. 27+kmpl is not unheard of and plenty of guys have done it.

FIAT MID is rather accurate too.
  6. hellovineet

hellovineet Timido

New Delhi
    Approx 20KM was free road. 10KM was little traffic, rest was slow on the busy ring road.
  7. gurjinder

Punjab
    Just to remove any doubts, when you drive tomorrow - reset the tripmeter and see what sort of figures it puts up.

Cheers.
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    If the Punto keeps doing this and you are in fact getting these numbers (not a bad thing, right ;)), do share in FIAT's FB page. If the MID is malfunctioning and you are not getting these numbers in reality, please write to FIAT and I am sure they will sort it out.

Rajan
  9. gurjinder

Punjab
    Before going to the step of posting on FIAT FB page or writing to FIAT, if at all some inconsistency is present, it'll be better to show it to FASS firstly.

But let's see what the trip data says tomorrow.

Cheers.
  10. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    My highest figure is 32.1 km/Ltrs.
    Is it due to problem of poor performance but no ecu error?

I mean less power more milege?
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2013