1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. shubham91

shubham91 Novizio

patiala
    3M in Chandigarh? Alternatives, if any?

Hey all fiatins,needed some help does any of the members know about 3m car protection centre in Chandigarh or Patiala(punjab)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  2. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Sadly,there is none in this part of the country.
    Forget 3M,there is no proper detailing facility here.
  3. shubham91

shubham91 Novizio

patiala
    3m chandigarh

Akshay4384 that means we cant kp our beauties charming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  4. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi

Hi

I had similar issue and filed a complaint with Good Year and after inspection next week , two front tyres were given replcament FOC and only service charge was paid 200 per tyre , its almost nil issue now

Raise a warranty request now

thanks
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Of course you can. Heard of DIY???:D

Rajan
    2 people like this.
  6. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

I pamper my car at washing/detailing center in my hometown.
    It is owned by a friend :)
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I was also searching for the same last month and found that the nearest 3M center is in Ahmadabad IIRC.

There is a BOSCH service center in Mohali and I saw 3M logo at the Carnation service in Industrial Area, Phase-I, Chandigarh. Not sure if these can be tried for better interior cleaning and detailing.
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    There are only those side road machine polishers here. Bring car with less swirls, take car away with more swirls. :(
    3 people like this.
  9. Suggestion needed for car sale

Hi, I am having strange problem selling my Linea Em Pk Diesel 2010.

When i bought the car, i was based in chandigarh, so i bought it from there and got it registered there as well. Then i moved to Amritsar in 2012. Now i want to sell my car and upgrade.
    But i am having some problems in it.

1) There are buyers but none is ready to buy a Chandigarh registered car ( not even used car buyers). Everyone says that i should sell this car only in Chandigarh.

2) A used car dealer also told me that even to sell my car in Chandigarh, i would be needing an address proof of Chandigarh. I had the address proof when i used to stay there but i have none now.

What am i supposed to do now?
    Mods: I could not find an appropriate thread for my query so posted it here. Please move to an appropriate thread of present.
  10. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Strange that you found buyers interested but none ready to buy just because its Chandigarh registered. I guess it maybe because the buyer might have to shell out additional road tax if taken to neighbouring states. Also AFAIK, the seller need not present any document of residence proof, its the buyer who has to produce the same.

Try posting on the TFI classifieds or Olx/Quikr etc with supporting pics. Keep your friends/relatives informed incase they may find a buyer for you. Also hope that somebody similar to you might be moving across to Chandigarh, they might be the potential buyers.

How much has the Linea clocked on the odo? What are you upgrading to? SUV?