1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Take your regular flip case for glasses, then mark the holes matching the installation points on the lower flap. Put two nuts to place your flip case in position and you have DIY / Aftermarket option ready :)

Jugaad :D

Or you can ask akshay to share it, since he never uses it :D :p
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Wow, like this option but that will not as perfect as the OEM one. If we have place & part available then why to bother.
    This jugaad can be possible to those cars for which this accessory is dream.
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

Well its DIY, if someone feels the OEM is costly option :D

Wont look bad, if executed well and if someone gets hold of good box for example

oc03a_opticalcase_mi.jpg

Model_F3.gif

Where there is a will there is a way :)
    3 people like this.
  4. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Fancy option viny :)
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

1 person likes this.
  6. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Cabin light becomes hotter

I have been noticing this from quite sometime whenever i switch on the cabin light for more than few minutes the light case becomes hot to touch, Is this normal or any attention is required. As these days my 7 month old daughter wants the light to be on in the cabin while driving at night as she's used to it the cabin light becomes too hot to touch after few minutes. Is it because the bulb is touching the plastic part please advice..
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    That would be normal, as the cabin light is never meant to be continuously on. Swap them for low powered LED lights and all will be well.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Even i have noticed the same in my GP too Surya. So i guess its pretty normal as Rajan said.
  9. Viny

Viny Esperto

10. govind

govind Timido

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Steering wheel vibrations

Hello All
    I own a Fiat LINEA 2011 with 30K on the ODO. Lately I started observing my steering wheel shake a bit while on low speeds (till about 50 KM/HR). The steering wheel doesnt stay firm and slightly moves horizontally. ( It doesnt vibrate vertically) I checked the balancing and all is fine. The wheel balancing guys say its a problem with the tyres. I got my front tyres replaced under warranty and they have done roughly 15K. He did claim that the vibrations will stop at high speeds and it indeed is true.

I am worried since I had brushed the under chasis a few times and wanted to know if it would be related to that. Cant believe that the tyres could be the culprit again.

I wanted some pointers before I take it to the service station.