1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. sanfiat

sanfiat Amatore

Faridabad, Haryana
    faridabad Haryana
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Within city 13-14 km / litre is what you would normally get.
    On the highway you should get much improved results. Minimum 20 km/ litre has to be churned out on highways. You could wait for the second service to really get going with milage, but still it should be 18 km on highways. I was just worried as you wen i i had got me car fresh and new and city milage gave me shudders. But once i got it on highway well it put my fears to rest. But a lot would depend on how you drive and respect your car and accept it's limitations while on a drive. I have churned out even 22.5 km/litre on a 500 km drive. And it was not just a smooth highway. there were tough nagging traffic snarls at intervals when u pass through certain towns. But if you are driving with the sole aim of leaving every other car behind, well milage takes a bad hit. ....drive with a light pedal, avoid unnecessary revving of the engine, Don't over throttle the engine wen overtaking. We tend to over hit the gas while overtaking where a mild push is sufficient. Avoid use of too much clutch, ......you would be happy with the output. Enjoy ur drive and let us know how it turns out to be..... drive safe.
  2. shubham91

shubham91 Novizio

patiala
    Punto 1.3 mjd mileage

Thnku sanfiat and rodhur r ur advise and ya these our my city mileage figures and d first service is due at 5000 kms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  3. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Re: What Linea parts can be modded onto the Punto?

Is this worth paying 1.3k just for holding sunglasses?
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Good question, but then people also ask, is it worth buying Fiat Cars?

Ideally it should not cost more then few hundred, given that its just a plastic box with hinge.
  5. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Can anyone give me the color code for sunbeam beige.
  6. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I agree with you. But I really want to fill this gap after seeing Linea's sunglass holder.

I knew its expensive but still serves the purpose of keeping our expensive sunglasses where it meant to be.

OT: I like this song "Kuch to log kahenge, logon ka kaam hai kehana....." :) so I follow this "Do what your heart says..."
  7. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

I have it in mine,but i have never used it ;)
    1 person likes this.
  8. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Re: What Linea parts can be modded onto the Punto?

Checked the space & fixing provision today. Got an idea.....waiting for weekend for a DIY sunglasses holder.:cool:

Will come back with finished one.
    1 person likes this.
  9. abhishekpachore

abhishekpachore Amatore

Pune
    Cant we get it aftermarket rather than going for expensive orignal one ;)
  10. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Looks like the Fastrack sun glass box is going to find a new home. ;)