1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - Locked. Will be deleted.
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    For me the MID shows around 16+ in city traffic while the tankful to tankful gives 17+
    On highways it is 18+ on MID and around 20 on tankful method.
    So the MID is pretty consistent for me and shows about 1 to 1.5 kmpl less than manual calculation.
  3. arunfbtr

arunfbtr Timido

kalpakkam
    dear friends...it was only 60kms i could drive when reaching home mileage 28.jpg ,i got 28kmpl where i drove around 80kmph(optimum speed also MORE SAFE)....
    1 person likes this.
  4. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I experience exactly opposite.Less fuel more dull engine performance.One more point is I get differant performance as per change in temp.& humidity of atmosphere
  5. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    It's a better idea to stay with car at ASS.But you should be careful in workshop.Any mishap may happen. If there is any mishap you may not get any compensation.coz workshop is restricted area for customer for safety reason.
  6. I also experience your second point.
  7. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore
    Car un responsive in Second Gear

Hi all,
    Yesterday when i was driving back from wonderla, the car wasn't responding in second gear at all.
    There was a slight uphill road and a bumper to bumper traffic.
    I shifted from 1st to second and doing half clutch. The car almost stalled, i tried accelarating but the rpm was always in 0 RPM, I engaged the clutch fully and tried pushing accelartor, still the RPM wasn't raising.

This happened 2-3 times, then used 2nd Gear with great caution.

The Car was fully loaded. with 5 persons, couple of them over 80 kgs :)

Should I take it to service center to fix this issue. I always drive it alone or max with my wife. Yesterday was first time with fully loaded
  8. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    I have visited Ramkay FIAT two days back. Noticed the tinted glass on the T Jet that is there on display. Even the front windshield is tinted with lamisafe E8 and it is written on it as "TRANSPARENCY -- 75% Minimum". Please find the photos below.

So does it underlines the thought that we should not spend extra money to tinting them again ????

On front windshield...
    IMG_20130830_100614.jpg

On sides ...
    IMG_20130830_100657.jpg
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
  9. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    all automobile glasses are tinted from factory .
    what brands like 3M do is add another layer which is purpose made to suit a particular requirement.( reduce heat, privacy) and so on.

If you have noticed top end cars they have a greenish tinge to the glass and it actually looks darker than what we have but its still legal because its from factory.
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    :confused:
    That would mean the engine got stalled and switched off.
    1 person likes this.