1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Hi, everybody, I am a new friend.
  2. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Re: How correct is the mileage reading?

The MID is quite accurate. The difference in my observation has been ~ <1km

On a full tank , If you achieced 14+kmpl on your MID , you would get the low fuel alert after 450 odd km.

And, like you mentioned, if actual FE is 8-9kmpl, you wud have to refuel in 300km . Thats a huge difference and you would know it instantly that the MID is not showing correct figures.

Did u refuel when empty and what was the distance traveled?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  3. MID is accurate , diffrence of just 1 kmpl for me.
  4. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Re: How correct is the mileage reading?

The above is just not possible if you are saying that u r standstill and in neutral. The FE will just keep dropping if you are not moving (or moving in b2b) and the engine is on. That's very logical. And in b2b traffic 8.5 sounds a more correct reading than 14.

Also check that you have set Average consumption to show as kmpl in settings.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  5. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Quite accurate.No issues
  6. Hi guys...

I own Linea Multijet Emotion Pack and since 2 years I have been observing and comparing the mileage between the given digital mileage and self computed mileage. Its been almost accurate with a variation of harldly 5%.

PS : Maintenance of the vehicle must be at top most condition and air pressure must be frequently checked.

This mileage calculation software is same irrespective whether its a Linea (across all variations) or Punto (across all variations). So it has nothing to do with the type of vehicle but rather its shear maintenance and observation.

Thanks
    Garame
  7. How to enable cruise control | Linea ???

Hello guys,

As far as i know, like how we have a push button at the tip of right knob to reset or read 'Trip A or Trip B' data; similarly at the tip of our left knob(indicator knob) we have a push button which is not enabled in all Indian Fiat cars. But in European countries that push button acts as 'CRUISE CONTROL'. All we need is a software to enable it and enjoy where ever possible on Indian roads.

Anybody have any idea how to do so???

Appreciate your response. !!!

Thanks
    Garame
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    There is a thread on this topic from Pathyboy. Did you do a search? May be it would give you some hints
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Do we still need this thread?