1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Re: Punto 90HP - Query

Dear Ansal, Don't Panic !

Above are the my observations after start of problem.

My one & only problem

1) Drivability of car is became very poor. Frequent gear changes are there.
    I can't overtake easily even to M-800
    Very much late & less response from engine when throttle applied.
    Not getting proper torque in proper gear. :A
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Ha Ha Ha, greatest Joke ever, Why will I panic. I dont Panic because of speculations and I dnt have ny problems :lol:

I believe this has been written by you just about 5 days ago --- my GP beats Swift in Ghat section because of its Short Gear Ratio

Whats changed in 5 days that U cant overtake a M800. Why is it evrytime you post, something changes with ur imaginative problems and you contradict urself. Use the short Gear ratio to beat the M-800 :lol:
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Also, if you know what all problems you have, why dont you take ur car to the Service Center, stand on the head of the service guy and get all the 100000000 problems corrected one by one.

Ill tell you now, that wont happen, cos all these are just speculations and if you say all the things that ur writing here to any technicion, few things that they would do, probably not on ur face , but the few things they will do is :lol: :shocked :hit :ban :punch :evilsmile :A :uh
  4. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula

5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3

Guys, it is not healthy for our forum to talk to each other like that. We are again starting all those debates all over again.

Stop fighting like Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law in those Bollywood movies.
  6. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

@ Vijay & Ansal

I repeat can't easily overtake even to M-800.

You are blaming me about not to shift right gear.
    I think you did not read carefully my sentence :- " NOT GETTING PROPER TORQUE IN PROPER GEAR"

For beating these M-800 in Ghat section,I have to press 99% throttle. :A

When I drive my Swift Dzire (D), only 10-15 % throttle is necessary. :shocked

Please do not misunderstand that I am comparing the Multjet & DDiS.
    I know tunning is differant. But such a huge differance ? :shocked

then I will say nobody will purchase GP after taking TD of Swift (D). Nobody Man Nobody

Nobody is ready to accept that the, out of 1000 GP,a single engine may be having some manufacturing defect.

If FIAT Spares are so highclass ,then why FIAT is changing Slave cylinders & AC Kits in warrantee.

Why there is not possibility of leaky turbo/defective CRI pump/Injectors ?

Why I should keep blind faith on ECU Examiner. :A

I think fiatians have not understood my exact problem. So they are blaming me. Now I am closing this subject. Because now I know that, nobody is keeping faith on me.

Now FIAT Engineer is coming to check my MJD. I will update after all repairs. Till then No Comments.
  7. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    Re: Re: Punto 90HP - Query

Bhai, one engine may not have manufacturing defect, but each engine is running in different condition. May be your car has been under too much torture. Now that you are getting fiat engineers to look into your car, I trust they will find some satisfactory solution. Part changing is not uncommon. Hyundai is replacing steering column for i20, Toyota replaced brakes for Fortuner. In one of the auto magazines, a case was mentioned where the whole engine of Estilo was replaced by Maruti under warranty.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
  8. Re: T-Jet mileage-Unimpressed- Impressive figures pg 3 & 4

I have driven more than 4000 KMs now. I am trying with short shifting now. Shall let you all know the FE in some time
  9. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Re: punto 90hp-issues not rectified

yes ,seat arrived and today got it replaced. that was mildest issue one can ever come across any car .with a play of maybe a mm or two.

and i am very happy that my concern was taken care of and seat was replaced. though it took 2 months and a week but it was totally negligible so i wont mind that.

if not for the delay the service was excellent .the service centre was totally crowded . not even an inch gap to move or come out . yet they finished the job even before time .
    i may give 9/10 they lost one for the delay .
  10. aniket_magar_666

aniket_magar_666 Timido

Mumbai
    TripA & TripB

Hey guys, can anyone explain me in detail the working of TripA & TripB functionality, i tried to go through the manual but 'm getting a bit confused. The important thing is to find out, how much mileage does my car give?
    Thanks awaiting replies..