1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Anything falling from the dashboard area can't be so long so its from the seat check below the seats
  2. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

its as big as my palm... is that big bolt required in seat??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I doubt if any such bolt will be used in the seat assembly. I did try to have a peek under the seat and under the steering column, but could not spot any such bolt. Why don't you pay the SC a visit, if not for safety, at least for peace of mind?

Rajan
  4. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    That bolt is from the rear suspension used to secure bottom of rear shocker to axle. Take a look from under the rear bumper and you would spot this bolt. Was any work done on your rear suspension ? OR Some mecahinic would have placed this bolt in his cloths and while bending in your car to do some work it must have fallen in your car.
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. aashish_19

aashish_19 Amatore

Noida
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Small lining crack on Windshield defogger vent.

Hi All,

Please advice what have cause this crack in my car at Windshield defogger vent and can i claim this under warranty (comprehensive)??

Attaching the image from Replacements with encircling the area where crack got developed. pics003.jpg
  6. it should be if the car is still in 2/3 years standard warranty
  7. Suraj Dhillon

Suraj Dhillon Novizio

amritsar
    gear struck

i just replaced clutch kit last Friday, today gear were heard and finaly gear liver struck in first gear and become loose. its not poosible to engage any gear. can any body tell what happened?
  8. aashish_19

aashish_19 Amatore

Noida
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I too have this issue when i have changed the clutch plate of my car. First gear get stuck randomly and i need second gear to pull up my car.

Issue is with the gear synchronizer and in your case the first gear need to be properly synchronize and if you feel the same for the rest of the gear too then it might possible that you need that part for all the gears.
  9. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    I dont think any breakage in covered in the warranty unless its some manufacturing defect.
  10. lilmonk

lilmonk Timido

Bagalore
    Will I get some relaxation on the date for Third Free Service?

Hi,

I have overshoot the third(2nd year) free service by 2 weeks and gave my diesel Punto for service at FASS. But after the service is done, I am now informed that it should be done within the 2 year ending date which is just over 2 weeks ago. Hence I have been billed at around Rs.7000/-. Bu I have not paid them yet. As directed by some friends on TFI I contacted the Toll Free and got a reply that "sorry the date has expired, so free service is also lapsed". But they gave me the regional manager email Id and told he might be able to help.

But I did my previous service also around a week or so late but got it for free. Is it possible to get some relaxation on the KMs or duration of the last free service?
    I have run far less kms than the 30,000 boundary condition.

Please give me some suggestions, and is there anybody who has done the third free service after the 2 year completion date?