1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Hi,
    Did you find it post your visit to the workshop or just during the normal cleaning process? If its post workshop maybe you need to ask them as to how did the nut land below the driver's seat, maybe workshop guys must have left it.

Can you just have a look below the drivers seat (with a torch maybe) to find out any missing place?
  2. sandeep.12

sandeep.12 Amatore

Bangalore
    I have been to Vecto motors today and a warranty claim has been raised for replacement.
    I need to wait and see how it turns up..thanks for all the valuable suggestions.
  3. A.B

A.B

New Delhi
    Does free insurance and RSA affect the ex-showroom price?

Hi everyone. After our negative experience with Kashyap, we ended up buying a T-Jet Emotion from a different dealer recently. Unfortunately, our experience with this dealer has not been a totally positive one either.

Anyway, there is something that has been bothering us about the retail invoice that we received from this dealer. Initially when they calculated the on-road price, they mentioned the ex-showroom price as Rs. 8.8 lakhs in the proforma invoice. However, three days later when we got the retail invoice, the ex-showroom price was mentioned as Rs. 8.6 lakhs. In the invoice there was an amount listed as "concession" and they told us that it was the free insurance and RSA that we got. Since the ex-showroom price is Rs. 8.6 lakh according to the retail invoice, the insurance we got also shows the ex-showroom price as Rs. 8.6 lakhs.

So, would like to ask if anyone is willing to look at our proforma and retail invoices and let us know if the dealer invoiced us correctly. Or if you too got free insurance and RSA when you purchased your car and it was mentioned in your retail invoice, please let us know.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
  4. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

looked all over could not spot its origin

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  5. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    OT : It's not a Nut, its a Bolt !
  6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^ What he said :D

Jokes apart, Shadowfax, please get your car over to a SC and demand to know where that bolt came from. Looks too important to ignore. It is not something, that would be used to hold plastic panels together. I suspect it to be a part of the ABC pedal assembly

Rajan
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2013
  7. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Re: Identifying a fallen nut

Shadowfax ....how is the Idea net connectivity ?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  8. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    I guess it has come out from under the seats
    1 person likes this.
  9. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    It seems to be a seat nut. Maybe you might have added seat covers over the current seats. Maybe the person who were fixing the seat might have not tighted the screws.
  10. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    Off topic - When I saw the title of the thread , a million scenarios flashed through my head , none of them printable :D

Please continue..
    2 people like this.