1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. sandeep.12

sandeep.12 Amatore

Bangalore
    Here is the picture. You can see the temp needle way down the normal mark when ignition is OFF.
    When the car is run for some time it reaches the otherwise 0 level. That's the midway position in normal case.

DSC01180.jpg
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    The needle is not aligned properly, when putting it back. Or the needle has slipped somehow, if it was never taken out. The only solution would be to take the Console out, fix the needle correctly and put it back. Disconnecting the battery is not going to do anything.

Rajan
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Did this problem get resolved? What was the cause and what was the resolution?

Rajan
  4. amishpats

amishpats Timido

Mumbai
    Water Leakage in Boot of Linea

Hi All,

Am not able to understand from where the water is leaking in the boot space of my Linea. I checked the rubber gasket but that is perfectly fine.Anybody has any idea about this???
  5. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Did u check the antenna..
  6. amishpats

amishpats Timido

Mumbai
    So you mean to say there is a possibility of water seeping in through the antenna?? Will have to check that out once...
  7. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Could be, if the packing rubber is cut or damaged, but there is a less chance. This is just a guess. get it checked at FASS.
  8. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I have not been able to go to him at all till now. I'm hoping to go this weekend. (Hopefully he remembers)
  9. amishpats

amishpats Timido

Mumbai
    Thanks pdash...
  10. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

Identifying a fallen nut

hello all

today i found this nut under my drivers seat of GP. Can someone help me identifying its original place??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

uploadfromtaptalk1375238160402.jpg