1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Really difficult to tell may be once in 30-50 K Kms.
  2. acarthik

acarthik Guest

He is not a dealer, Individual
  3. Linear

Linear Amatore

I bought a 1.4 Emotion pack last year. Registered in Aug. 2009, run 11.5k kilometers. Price I paid was 4.25 L.

If this is an Emotion(without the pack), the price should be lower - say about 4L.
  4. acarthik

acarthik Guest

This is an 'Emotion pack' variant
  5. varin11

varin11 Superiore

How many Kms u have driven after the use of the cleaner and is the improvement good in terms of pick up, sluggishness, average.
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
  6. I have driven 1500 kms after using the cleaner. Pickup is very smooth,I mean NVH levels are lowest since i brought my car,might be mistaken for loss of torque :).Not much change in FE. No sluggishness in any part of RPM range.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    ^^ Ordered for one today. :)

354 ml. bottle costs Rs. 199 on Snapdeal.
  8. Use it on long run, that would give best results.
  9. varin11

varin11 Superiore

How many Kms on your car odometer and when did u buy.My car is sluggish in the first gear and is more evident when AC is on.My car is 2009 model , driven 73000 Kms and is running with the original clutch.
  10. My car has done 53000 kms, Tfi'en theblack brought it for me from a JK automobiles,JC road bangalore for Rs 170/-, you can get it from snapdeal.com