1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Patience my friend. Do make sure to pin point each and every problem to the service centre and make sure all are rectified.. these service guys are the least responsible ones which end up putting the customers in such situations.. hope u get All the issues resolved at the earliest.
  2. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Overfilling of gas
  3. bins

bins Amatore

Bangalore
    Reverse parking fitment on the bumper was the culprit for me. They left some groves/holes opened and caused the water to seep in, inside the spare wheel compartment. Now it stands rectified (as well as the scratches they gifted).
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thats really bad paaji. FIAT is not going to make it in India I guess. Whats the use of a exclusive service center if they cant do repairs like these? So much for the "allegedly factory trained technicians".

Over here in Chandigarh, they are not even giving engine oil for top up. They say bring your car get job card made and then only engine oil top up will be done.
  5. Suraj Dhillon

Suraj Dhillon Novizio

amritsar
    yes its overfilling of gas, i traveled for 100kms to rectify problem.

- - - Merged Post - - -

they just smiled for chrome strip, ac rectified as they overfilled gas, rectifying of horns take whole day and my bad odometer(kms and speed only) stop working on the way back. my ICE is asking for code, i dont know where code is, help me in this matter. one thing more when car was standing in direct sunlight vent temperature goes to 9C, while driving temperature goes to 2c, service guy told me that its normal till 9C. is this true??
  6. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Yes it's normal for vent temp to increase when car is idle as condenser doesn't get air flow which it gets when car is being driven.
    If you have blaupunkt HU remove the HU from dashboard and on side of HU there would be sticker of part no and serial no. Give me those nos
  7. Suraj Dhillon

Suraj Dhillon Novizio

amritsar
    thanks i will let u know tomorrow
  8. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Driver,

Whats the review on 3m additive?
  9. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore