1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Guys,

Peace out. No matter whatever theories we put, the temp gauge is going to point the half way mark:redcar :D
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

hehehehe yes! and if that is so the thread seems to have outlived its purpose (atleast the first post query). Where's the Report Post feature? ;) been searching it always but never found :confused:
    1 person likes this.
  3. alphaD

alphaD

erode
    LOL naveen2cool am saying the same...:D poova poovunnum sollalaam neenga solra mathiriyum sollalaam:mrgreen:

I am also searching it.... chill out guys, somehow the thread made me to know more here. am out of this thread.
    1 person likes this.
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Report_Post.PNG

Right under the Profile in your post, marked in red box. Kindly use it from the next time. Thanks.

TFI-Support: Thread Closed.
    2 people like this.
  5. Ravenlord

Ravenlord Novizio

Gurgaon
    How to dry off car after downpour?

My Fiat 1.4EPK was pretty well soaked in the recent Delhi downpour. It wasn't washed away by the water, but -- while it was parked -- the underbody was well soaked by the rains. There is still some water in the padding on the floor (although I managed to dry off the floor mats with the AC). What's an easy and safe way to dry it off? Due to my parking in public places, I can't really keep doors open to let the sunlight in to dry it off. :(
  6. manishgarg921

manishgarg921 Amatore

Ghaziabad
    Hi Ravenlord,

As an advice I would suggest you get the whole carpet n seats pulled out and let the carpet dry.
    The reason being, moist carpet will lead to corrosion of the metal at the bottom ( remember some really old maruti 800, padmini, ambassadors )
    I faced a similar issue with my Palio and had to get the whole thing removed and dried.
  7. PankajJoshi

PankajJoshi Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.4
    The problem has disappeared after changing battery. It has been over a week and boot always opened using the dashboard button. Had got it checked by FASS after battery change and they also did not find any problems.
  8. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    No other way if u want to dry the carpet fully.If it soaked with water U can use wet vaccum to remove the water from it.
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2013
  9. Nuts&Bolts

Nuts&Bolts Novizio

Auburn Hills, MI
    Get the whole thing out and dry asap. Apart from the rusting, it starts to stink. I have experieced this in my old alto. Even after removing carpet and a proper shampoo wash by the MASS, the car was still smelling musty.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  10. Suraj Dhillon

Suraj Dhillon Novizio

amritsar
    i noticed that car AC start and then stop, then again start d stop, for a second on for a second off. so AC not cooling while car stand still, as condenser is feeling more hot. dont knw when this AC crisis will end.