1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Suraj Dhillon

Suraj Dhillon Novizio

amritsar
    i got my car today, due to regional service incharge of FIAT Mr. Tanuj FASS discounted me Rs 6500 on total bill. this is good part. now bad part is that quarter glass chrome strip is missing, horn is not working, car was delivered to me in unwashed condition, car seats are stained black with mechanic hand, when i start AC some vibration kind of voice come from dashboard, once felt water droplets from vent,glow plug warning signal is on. i received car in hurry and then i noticed all these things, its weird on FASS part i think.
  2. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Typical of all service centres. Now you would have to go back, complain & hopefully get things done.

What a waste of time.
  3. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    It indeed does.
  4. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Did they mention the date of parts arrival before they arrived actually?
    Is it a wearhouse problem or communication (service guys to customer) problem? Or both?
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    As far as i know, there is no warehouse issues now.

Sent from my Nexus 4
  6. punto

punto

Bangalore
    As per the SA, the parts arrived on Monday evening. However they never bothered to call me. When I called up on Tuesday morning, he said that parts have arrived. So I think there is an issue with the communication at two levels; 1. Fiat warehouse and Dealers and 2. Dealers and customers.
  7. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Hubli dealer has stocked few parts.call them up Manickbag autos. I got my punto fog lamp from them over the counter !
  8. punto

punto

Bangalore
    The SA quoted yesterday that the parts supply issue will remain for another six months till their supply chain is streamlined.
    What I understand from him is that Fiat is not bothering about the customer complaints and they are expecting more and more customer complaints due to supply chain issue.
  9. Udayatreya

Udayatreya

Bangalore
    Thanks for the info.A good piece of information I too did not intend to hurt anyone but wanted the experience of the forum as I had previously struggled.
    Thanks for the feedback
  10. Suraj Dhillon

Suraj Dhillon Novizio

amritsar
    I will go back to FASS on saturday, even the locks of central vent console are broken while removing dashboard