1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. vinod_s

vinod_s Timido

mumbai
    20130614_190011.jpg

look at the pic, indicator shows 87.3km driven, needle still stuck to full on fuel indicator. In this trip to nashik I got average of 21-22km/ltr. I am deeply amazed and thrilled. Its now one year I have been driving tjet, on all occassions I have got average of more than 18 on national highways. I dont use car much in city, as I have other small city cars, so Im not very sure of average in city, I use this car for long drive only, but atleast twice in a month. my next trip im planning to go to karnataka and andhrapradesh for seven days, will be covering 2500kms. will update you about my experience about the trip with tjet.
    3 people like this.
  2. Folks, I was getting this foul smell while I was on the mesh AC filter and once switched to new HEPA filter smell is gone.
    1 person likes this.
  3. bins

bins Amatore

Bangalore
    Did any one experience this problem in Linea? This is the second time I see this in my linea. First there was a pool of water in the spare wheel compartment. Now with last day's rain I see it again. But this time its not a pool of water but just wet all over. I dont see any water marks or any wet area on the boot lid nor on the rubber beading. So I suspect water getting in from underneath.
  4. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    thanks. got it.

Regarding that water in running board, Is it possible the water would have found way inside the compartment some where from the running board. If yes from where and how to check.?
  5. My problem was solved by two means one is fix the stop light tightly then add spoiler as a cover on top of it.
    Problem with Linea could be water getting in from underneath.
  6. bins

bins Amatore

Bangalore
    I am taking it to the ASS tomorrow to rectify the scratches they gifted when I gave it for service last time. I will present this as well then.
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Bolero is a World renown Cool Car with a Cool engine, not a secret... So much so that it can help you with ice cubes if you put water instead of coolant and leave it started for 2 mins.

what is the discussion here:confused:?
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2013
    4 people like this.
  8. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    Nop , i have chkd that by eemoving carpet no water found , so dont worry
  9. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    I have it one on my front bumper (cut) by a tricycle guy. We need be more careful while these people around us (auto\rickshaw, tricycle and delivery boys)
  10. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    :evilsmile
    1 person likes this.