1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Great help. Never could have figured it out.Once I removed the rubber lot of water came out from the running board but only from the drivers side.

How did the water enter there and would it have found way inside the car from the running board.Is it possible.Do i have to change some rubber bushing down or something.

Another thing guys how to free the drainage points from front (channel under the windshield ) and rear.Can somebody help me with the exact location of the cavity so that I can clean it.
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2013
  2. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Its completely normal.
  3. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Civic authority here in Bombay cant even provided basic roads and maintain them forget freeways.

Also auto drivers should be taught civic sense with driving but this may take decades to come into existence in India.
  4. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    Open driver side door , n u vl find cavity jus below the hinges exactly behind mud flap
  5. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Bro it is very much normal. For power window problem chk with FASS.
  6. Gopi Chella

Gopi Chella

Bangalore
    Thanks Bharathi
  7. Udayatreya

Udayatreya

Bangalore
    Thanks to all of you. But why is that it does not happen in Manza, Bolero and Volvo buses.
    As the engine will be heated there may be oil seal wear at faster rate. this may lead to complications
    As per my observation in Bolero(company vehicle) the engine will be cool ( I have seen the idal rising upto 30% only)
  8. There should be some known solution for this.. I too get this gas smell from the ac vents when ever i switch on my a/c .. and after about 2-3 minutes of keeping the window open, everything looks fine and I close the window and drive with no issues. Earlier, this gas smell was more and continuous, but i took it to Concorde service center in Sanathnagar (hyderabad) and the Rep got it resolved to some extent.. he said the bushes needed replacement (not sure why a replacement needed for a brand new car 3 or 4 months old by then i guess). I have taken a date for 20th June from service center.. got to go and check what they can do.

Bottom line.. I still love this machine the best.. its a pleasure to drive in this car... we get to know about this when we try driving other cars now and then... :)

Cheers!
    Bharath Dathi
  9. alphaD

alphaD

erode
    hi

how will u know engine is cool in Bolero? and not in Fiat? did u touched the engine and see the difference. i would suggest you to check engine temperature with a thermometer if you are in doubt. temperature will be around same value only. try fixing punto guage in bolero and see where needle stops. you will see the difference.

In my palio temperature never gone above 25% but engine will be hot.
    1 person likes this.
  10. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Same is the case in our Palio.