1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Suraj Dhillon

Suraj Dhillon Novizio

amritsar
    Part is still not available, car still at dealership. Now they are telling me that condenser will reach FIAT pune on 16th then later at dealership. Its third time they have given time for part delivery. Please tell me what to do as its over month car is at dealership.

Is it possible that condenser is not available throughout india dealerships? Can some of members here confirm this.
  2. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    if u are changing all 3 barrels and keys then it vl take max 5 to 9 days,
    i have changed key barrel with keys last month it took 9 days to arrive and other process

if ur asking for duplicate keys then it vl take time as it is coming from italy
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. Folks,

Punto is my first Deisel car but before that had used 3 petrol cars, I did use NGK irridium spark plugs on two of them, actually it changed the throttle response .
    I could drive on light foot yet reach good speeds, on highway my Wagon R started giving FE of 21-22 kms when driven in speeds of 80-90 kmph as against 18-19 kmpl.In city i could only see about 1 km more FE.
  4. ranconteur

ranconteur Amatore

Delhi
    Hey Aniket , Key barrel with keys needs to be changed since it has become quite difficult to turn on the key . So can you please let me know the expense break-up you incurred for this ?
  5. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
  6. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Welcome to the club. Waiting for last 1 month to hear from FIAL about my TJet's ac problem's solution.

Just keep waiting...........................
  7. punto

punto

Bangalore
    Just dropped email to Mangesh.
    Fingers crossed !
    2 people like this.
  8. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    I am confused now. When they lost my remote key, they changed all the locks free of ost and I got two new keys. But the steering lock barrel was not changed, just the two doors and the boot. The lost key was deactivated and the new keys are programmed to the ECU. Should I still be worried?
  9. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    I have seen 4 KMPL when I tested 200+ Speeds. Best i have seen so far was 18+ (Bangalore to Tirupati and Back to Bangalore) 510 KMS. Speeds always maintained < 80 and less brakes used.

If you are planning for a Petrol Car and good higway driving car, TJet is the best. You will enjoy every drive
    1 person likes this.
  10. kb10

kb10 Amatore

Pune
    Went to fiat service center today.the problem was with the actuator and was replaced under warranty.surprised how the actuator can get repaird on a new car!
    They did some 10 point check and due to some wrong job card of,another car,did,some tightining of ball joints.
    Now,have a feeling of car being bit hard to drive,maybe my feeling or air pressure issue.also felt that there was some vibration on the left window on driving over pits.need to recheck tomorrow.although they did the fitting of door panel in front of me and did properly.