1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    I don't know how people get 15 kmpl in city driving. I don't seem to go beyond 12 kmpl despite my best efforts. :confused:
    3 people like this.
  2. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Extended Warranty does NOT work. Period.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Re: T Jet Mileage ?

The mileage you get is fine,mileage of 15 in tjet in city in traffic condition is impossible in whichever way you drive..period.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    2 people like this.
  4. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    I think 12 kmpl is a decent mileage in city driving and that too for T Jet :)
    2 people like this.
  5. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    It would be nice if you guys share the mileage figures on highways along with the top speed and average speed details.

Thanks
    Gopi
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Talk to Sathya. He has seen both the worlds. Once, he has got 18 kmpl and once he even got 7 kmpl on highway. :D
    2 people like this.
  7. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Well, my Punto's drive shaft got replaced under EW. But true that they try everything possible to deny EW claim.
  8. punto

punto

Bangalore
    Fiat grievance

Hello,
    My punto is lying in workshop (VECTO Motors) for rear tail assembly and boot door replacement.
    I was told by VECTO motors, Bangalore that the part will arrive in a weeks time.
    Now its two weeks and they are still not committing on date when they will receive parts from FIAT Pune.
    They are saying that nobody is answering their emails and calls from FIAT Pune.
    I also logged a complaint through Official site of 2013 FIAT Punto and FIAT Linea in India | FIAT India but no response.

Please help me getting details (phone #, emailid) of some contact person who I can talk to.

TIA,
    Nirav
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Actually it was 3.5~4 and not 7 ramjn. This was between Salem and Perundurai where stretch where the car was red-lined continuously.
    1 person likes this.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Don't scare the probable T-Jet buyers, teky. :)
    1 person likes this.