1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Ideal city driving in B2B traffic should give you around 9-10kmpl.
    1 person likes this.
  2. dhinakaranselvaraj

dhinakaranselvaraj Novizio

Chennai
    Clutch shuddering in first and reverse gear at 21K kms.

Hi,

From yesterday onwards I could feel there was a jerk while moving car. This happens when moving in reverse gear too.
    Today morning I visited FASSm, technicians inspected and told there is some clutch shuddering and suggested to replace clutch.

My car has completed only 21k and three years old. This is too early for clutch wear. Moreover I have some questions. Senior people please answer. Thanks.

1. Should I replace FlyWheel too ?
    2. Hence this is too early, will ASS replace entire parts or only affected parts (like issue only with slave cylinder) ?

Thanks.
  3. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    TJet can deliver between 5 to 17 KMPL. Depends on your driving style. Continuous Speeds over 160+ will deliver < 8 and speeds below 80 will return 17+

Bangalore bumper to bumper i am seeing 11.3 KMPL
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
  4. Vinoth2612

Vinoth2612 Timido

Chennai
    I'm facing the same problem. remote and right key lock not working. only left door's key lock is working.
  5. PraveenP

PraveenP Timido

Bangalore
    I havent made any request of that sort. I assumed the checklist behind the 3rd service page to be followed. Shouldnt have assumed anything in the first place :(, Can you help with Mr Mangesh email details.
  6. ranconteur

ranconteur Amatore

Delhi
    Punto Bad Ignition Key Lock

Hi ,

My Punto Ignition Key lock has gone bad , it normally takes 2-3 attempts to crank the engine . Enquired about this at Kashyap Fiat , Noida . They told me that new lock set and barrel has to be installed . The lock set with new keys will come from Italy and it wont be covered in Extended Warranty . So just wanted to ask whether ignition lock can be repaired outside as well or I need to go for new lock set with new keys ?
  7. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    I never get less than 10.5kmpl (worst road & traffic condition) & more then 14kmpl on expressway. But T-Jet is not about kitna deti hai funda, it gives you lot more driving pleasure for few extra bucks than any other sedan.
    1 person likes this.
  8. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    It can be repaired.
    Try asking some local garages about it. In panchkula/Chandigarh it is done in sec 16 panchkula
    2 people like this.
  9. aashish_19

aashish_19 Amatore

Noida
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hey Praveen,

Talk to Mangesh and probably based on goodwill he can help you in this matter. Rightly said by FIATLOVER that you should have checked the service coupon which clearly says that 2years or 60k KMs whichever comes first. Even me also haven't changed the steering and brake oil and will be doing the same coming aug-sep 2013 (2 years of purchase date).
  10. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Re: T Jet Mileage ?

Best I've got so far is 15 kmpl on the Yamuna Expressway. Delhi city traffic FE ranges from 10 to 12 kmpl. Even got 12+ for a couple of tank fulls during the winters. Peak summer FE is back to 10-11 kmpl.

Worst FE recorded - 4 kmpl at the BIC Track day for an hour long session. :D
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2013