1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Pramit

Pramit Amatore

Hyderabad
    yeah I do that , normally keep the heel of the foot as the pivot point when moving in between the accl and brakes. But I will keep a note of that and try avoiding it if I am doing what you said anytime. Thanks.

Yeah , that I probably need a knee cap . Stop gap fix indeed but will probably be a big help. Thanks.
  2. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    1 person likes this.
  3. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Just wondering whether any of these products will affect the proper functioning of the "Rain Sensing Wipers" that comes with Linea ....
  4. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Some earlier GP's have hard clutch, this actually worsens the situation. Check if your clutch is hard by asking so e other fiat owner to drive and try another car yourself and observe if any changes. After this analysis, you know what to do ;)
  5. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

Re: Need some correctional advice on my driving

Try using right leg for clutch and left leg for brake and accelerator. :D

Just kidding please dont try that.

I would suggest adjusting the seating position such a way that your left leg is able to press clutch completely and right leg is as straight as possible.

Btw you mentioned a hard clutch.. are you running on plastic CSC?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
  6. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Re: door lock problem

Yupp Bhagwan Singh, who else. Unfortunately he is struck down by serious illness. :(

Shut up. Phone karne ka time hai nahi tere pass. Yahan pe wise cracks maar raha hai.
    1 person likes this.
  7. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    you must be tall :) This problem is due to you sitting near the steering and driving the car ,due to this your knee will be bent towards right side with 70 to 90 degree which is causing the pain, for this move one step seat backward and raise seat little for height adjust if needed this will do, i too had this problem.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Pramit

Pramit Amatore

Hyderabad
    :D , well yeah unless I was "Plasticman"

hard clutch - yes , the slave cylinder - its the metal one . It was plastic earlier but I got that changed. Thanks.

I am relatively tall at 5 11 . Yeah I think that's what I am doing wrong. My right knee is bent at an angle of about 70 - 80 degrees. Need to move my seat back. Thanks for the advice.

Well, thank you all for your advices and suggestions. It's probably got to do with my posture. Will try moving my seat back and adjust the height. If it doesn't get better - time to do to the doctor.

Thanks again.

Mods - you may close this thread , I got the info I was looking out for.
  9. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Thread Closed.
  10. sunilraj

sunilraj Timido

Bangalore
    Hi Guys,
    I did a mileage match test. I took the readings when the fuel guage was showing exactly 20lts, started from mysore on SH17 to destination mandya. If have travelled on this highway you know there are lots of road bumps (may be around 15+). Never crossed 2000RPM on any gear and AC is Off, I took the bumps on 3rd grear, only going to 2nd for steeper bumps. Total kms traveled 41KMS, fuel guage reading was 18lts. I used a transperent markings on the fuel guage and the reading is visual which is approx. So this method calculates to 20+KMPL, not sure how accurate.

Any body who have drove on this road, update your experience. I drove very carefully to get this figure, such a pain? I need to get my baby checked out.