1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Sunil go though the EGR cleaning thread and also there one more thread called what do do when car is underperforming.
  2. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I also got 23 KMPL in my 75bhp MJT, the best till date with 4 people on board. However, I am getting 16/17 KMPL in city traffic with 80% A/C on. As suggested please check outside and of course something is wrong if you are getting this figure.
  3. aashish_19

aashish_19 Amatore

Noida
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I tried to get 25-26 KMPL in 40 km driving route and this was done with speed limit of 80-90 and rpm of 2000-2300 only, less gear shifting and no hard acceleration. In city i too got mileage of 14-15KMPL sometime with AC on to one level because of bumper 2 bumper traffic.
  4. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kapoor bro who did this job for you?? Bhagwan das??
  5. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: door lock problem

Nope....Eshwar chand did it...hahahahahahaaahahahahahahaha :p:D:p:D:p:D:p

Sent from my Samsung galaxy s3 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  6. anoop

anoop Superiore

7. Pramit

Pramit Amatore

Hyderabad
    Need some correctional advice on my driving

Hello gurus,
    I own a Punto 1.4. 5 days a week I am navigating through traffic snarled streets of Hyderabad. My daily commute is about 50kms within the city. I normally travel during peak traffic times which means a lot of start and stop and changing gears. Off lately , I have been having some pain in my right knee.This is not a result of any previous injury. I have been noticing it for some since my daily commute increased from 30 to 50kms a day. I used to take my bike out atleast once or twice a week , but I am now using the car all 5 days.

I know , this one's for the doc - but maybe I am not doing something right while I am driving and that's why the question here. And if there are any docs in here , I would love to listen from you.

Am I doing something wrong here ?

Strange thing is my left leg feels fine , even after using that hard clutch ( needs to be changed ) in the slow moving traffic but the right leg gets tired. Any pointers are much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Pramit
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Do you lift your right foot when switching from A pedal to B pedal and vice versa? If yes, then better way is to keep the right heel hinged at one point and move the front part of the foot between the two pedals!
    1 person likes this.
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1. Try with changing the seating position.
    2. i believe you rest(kind of support) your knee on door and the foot functionality as sham said.
  10. anoop

anoop Superiore

I have this problem (right knee pain) but it is because of a previous injury. What I do is to wear a knee cap - I am not sure how much it will help you and I am sure you need to investigate in details why you are getting the pain, but in the interim, for some pain relief, you can use a knee cap.

But take this as only a stop gap fix and do find out the root cause of your knee pain.
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2013