1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. You can also try near transparent film from Wurth. Had it installed in my Elantra's windscreen for 3k last year.
  2. Are bhai,

This looks like gift from hevan, please share more details on what it is is it coating on glass , is it exterior or interior one?
  3. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    RE: Parking under direct sunlight - Adverse effects ?

There won't be any major reduction in temperature inside. Direct sunlight would be avoided on the dashboard area. That's it. Am using the black ones.

-Sent from Lumia 620 using Board Express
  4. sunilraj

sunilraj Timido

Bangalore
    Light foot mean do not rise her RPM?
    Are you kidding #24KMPL!! The best I have ever got / measured is 19, I am always a clam driver only rising to 3000rpm@4th and quickly shift to 5th and keep at around 100kmph.
    "EGR/MAF/MAP/Intercooler and Manifold cleaned" Do these things are not done in regular servicing? Else I would have to get them done.

It will be good knowledge sharing if all provide inputs about driving style and vehicle conditioning to get good fuel efficiency.
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I am still inquiring about the product / process / cost. Some reading in the meantime.

Rajan
  6. Light foot means , once you achieve the desired speed let some pressure off the accelerator, since car has achieved the required momentum it will continue to hold the RPM and speed for some time although faurl supply is cut to a fraction of what it took initially to reach the speed.
    If you car is in good condition driving at 70 kmpl in 5th gear on flat rod will fetch you more then 30 kmpl, i am not kidding on this.

"EGR/MAF/MAP/Intercooler and Manifold cleaned" Do these things are not done in regular servicing? Else I would have to get them done.

ASS will not do this you will have to get it done outside
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    This is true. I know people who have got 27 KMPL on Linea MJD when driving at 60-70 kmpl.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Re: Parking under direct sunlight - Adverse effects ?

This is not the film he is talking about.This is a treatment that will be done on the glasses and will have the advantages already mentioned.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  9. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Hey, by the time i replied to theblack quote abt sunfilms been available in JC road these posts were put up :p
    1 person likes this.
  10. anoop

anoop Superiore

@Rajan: Sounds too good a product.

Paint me a pessimist, but why do I smell snake oil? This so called 'German' product do not have even single international project in the projects page. I do not see any review or mention of this project in any international website (German or any international), nor do I see any mention where I can buy this in Germany.

May be I am totally mistaken and this is a good project, but do exercise caution and research well before you bite the bullet.

Edit: This product is available in many online stores in India at 1100 INR.
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2013
    1 person likes this.