1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Normal technicians are idiots.

When I took my Linea to FIAT Kashyap for ac problem, they had the standard reply - the compressor needs to be changed. After I involved Mr. O.P. Sharma, it was discovered that the problem was not with the compressor but with electrical wiring !
  2. Did System D, helped any way?
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Re: Engine knocking after service at TASS

He still has about quarter tank left send will use it once it's over

from HTC desire S with cynogenmod 7.2
  4. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    May be rack issue.
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Re: Linea boot not opening with key

Dashboard one is electronic

from HTC desire S with cynogenmod 7.2
  6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Just to rule out a possibility, unless you unlock the doors with the remote button, the dashboard switch will not work. In other words, if you insert the key in the door and open the car manually, the switch in the dashboard will not work. If you are unlocking the car with the remote and the dashboard switch still does not work, then there is a problem.

Rajan
  7. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Also the button on the dash does not work when vehicle is doing more than 20km/hr
  8. PankajJoshi

PankajJoshi Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.4
    Thanks Folks.

I tried with combinations of remote and non-remote key. Used the non-remote key on Friday. The car was locked on Friday manually with non-remote key. Today morning, after 2 days of car being idle over weekend, remote was used to unlock the car. After driving 15 kms to office, the boot did not unlock from dashboard button. Non-remote key was in bag in the car on the rear seat. Turned off the engine, removed the remote key from key slot and pressed the boot unlock button on the key, it worked!

Will be using the remote key for a week and see if locking with non-remote key is the problem.
  9. Suraj Dhillon

Suraj Dhillon Novizio

amritsar
    New thing from dealer/FIAT , this is mail i sent to Mangesh nw.

Its 16 days now car is still at ur dealer. Dealer called me up and said 15 more days to replace part. Dealer told me Fiat dont have condenser in india, what a company that dont have spares available even after 16 days, and will not b available for 15more days. I am feeling like i have done a big mistake by buying fiat. My car will be at ur place for more than 1month. For this i have bought FIAT.
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2013
  10. Suraj Dhillon

Suraj Dhillon Novizio

amritsar
    dealership is telling me that condenser is not available yet with FIAT, it will take 10 more days to deliver part to dealership. so overall it will take more than month to replace condenser, car is still in service station. i want to know that should i proceed to consumer court? as i m feeling more than harassed. kindly guide me.