1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Re: First encounter with a Problem in my GP

@ nmp

Nitin please avoid Fortune Thane.They are noobs.They really have no knowledge either.Give it to Fortune Sakinaka for a thumbs up job ::T
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Agree with Vijay here. It was the design fault that's why FIAT has instructed all dealers to change the Clutch Slave Cylinder. Even I also got it changed for my car long back and I have driven more than 30,000 after that. Fortunately no issues yet.

Get your car to service center and get the CSC changed.
  3. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai

That is the reason, I've not yet gone to Fortune, Thane. But don't know when and how I can manage to take her to service center.

Thanks Sandeep for the input.

Update : - Today morning I've sent a mail to service@fiapl.com about the problem. In a haste I've forgotten to give them details about the Reg. Nos. etc. Just got a response from Fiat, asking about the details. I've sent the details, now will wait for the reply.
  4. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

@Vijay Clutch Slave cylinder is located on Gear Box. It is made by Plastic So I think due to continious engine & gearbox heat there is possibility of premature failure.
  5. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    Punto 90HP - Query

@livelyyoungman. I too got my 90bhp FoxT azure this december(31st). It also has the Bosch music system since I dont find Blaukpunkt written any where. However there is another doubt not exactly relatd to the topic of the thread. . Three days after the car was registered in my name I noticed that there was pretty good amount of rust in my wheels when I saw them closely. My chasis number is MCA...........FNZ. On going thru the internet regarding the decoding of this chasis number , I found that this model is 7 months old i.e. it is manufactured in June-2010 . Was wondering if there is a possiblity of this model standing in the stockyard unused only to be disposed this way in the year end .

Can you tell me what is the manufacturing date(month) of your car ? I am just wondering if its got something to do with the FoxT azure coloured models.
    Thanks in advance!!
  6. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    Re: New Cars coming with BOSCH music system?

Oops ..@livelyyoungman I did not notice that you had a linea.....I thought you had Punto 90bhp...Of course if you or anyone can still feedback it would be nice....Is it ok to get a 7 month old car ?
  7. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Re: New Cars coming with BOSCH music system?

@vivek_lko
    As you would use the car the rust will go off the discs. 7 months is a very long time. As you have already taken delivery forget about this and enjoy the beauty.
    Fox Trot Azure is not a fast moving color like Bossa Nova White etc. You can check with your dealer the date he received the vehicle.
  8. chefvikas

chefvikas

Kolkata
    did it !!

Gents,

Yesterday while negotiating an extremely tight parking spot , I managed to brush the right side of my punto against the stepnie of a sumo , there is no paint damage since the speed was less than 1km/hr , but there are dents , not very deep but very very disturbing .. these are interspread on both right doors , under the windows .. are kind of like somebody has hammered it with a padded hammer.. what should I do .. has anybody got any such repaired what are the cost implications ... anybody ?? I'm in extreme pain here !!!
  9. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Re: did it !!

Share the images to get right kind of feedbacks, there are many types of dent removal tools and services available in the market, that makes it good without causing any damage to paint.
  10. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Punto 90HP - Query

@vivek_lko: Cannot make any changes now as you have already taken possession of the car. BTW did you check Form 22? Added to the information pertaining to the manufacturing of the vehicle it also consists of the details on invoicing of the car by the dealer. Anyways as said nothing much can be done now. Also, the rust would go off the discs after usage. Additionally you can get it cleaned from the service center as well.

Ensure that there is no rusting in the body of the car. If that is the case, then call the toll free number and place a complaint and then take it to the service station to get it fixed.