1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi, please post a pic ..
  2. caffeineam

caffeineam Amatore

Mumbai
    Post a pic. Most likely somebody dropped some oil during servicing or something and the dust did the rest. How is the underside of the bonnet over the patch?
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  3. Punto Maniac

Punto Maniac Amatore

TN07
    I suspect the same too, as I just got my 3rd service done. Yet to grab hold of a camera, shall shoot one and post it in a while.
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  4. Punto Maniac

Punto Maniac Amatore

TN07
    Here is the picture.

photo.jpg
  5. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    seems like oil spill during service. Wipe it and check after a couple of days for peace of mind :)
    1 person likes this.
  6. caffeineam

caffeineam Amatore

Mumbai
    Isn't that the air filter cover? Looks like somebody opened it for service and dumped the cover on a patch of oil. I recall after my first or second service they had decided that the best place to put the dusty used filters would be the back seat... without any plastic sheeting :mad:
  7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Its the Air Filter cover somebody has spilled oil on top of it and left it as such and dust is accumulated on top of it, there isn't anything to worry.
  8. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Re: Injector cleaning additives

I bought this yesterday while I was at 3M for a wash. Will use it on the 90HP as it has a mind of its own while starting. Costed 609INR and the whole bottle is to be used for a tankful. Will update results here.

For those of you who stand by the owners manual, I figured that this stuff is much better than the kerosene added by most fuel pumps other than Shell. Cheers!
    ugasyza2.jpg
    Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2013
    5 people like this.
  9. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Spray some WD 40 or cleaning agents to clear the dirt and later use dashboard polish to get the color back.
  10. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My Antenna got a slight cut on the thinner part, may be the middle part. I have put tap to make it straight but still the antenna looks bend and odd. While putting the cover, it is further sliding. Any suggestions, how to fix it. I have put the new antenna last week, but it got a cut now. Do not know what to do with it.
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2013