1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Heard it very first time.

It would be first in class.
  2. prasen123

prasen123 Amatore

Re: Climate control system starting automatically

Its must be because of nagar's climate. Ita too hot out there.

Lucky you. Your cars takes care a lot.

Sent from my A90 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  3. bhai

bhai Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @ Prasen123
    Sometime it starts automatically when I visit to Pune also.

BTW it doesn't start on daily basis. Once in forthnite or in month.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Bhai by mistake you would have touched any button of ACC system and it started automatically.

Its highly impossible that ACC will start automatically. Ye thoda jyadahi toofani ho gaya :)
  5. bhai

bhai Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    No. I clearly remember that my both hands were on steering wheel.
    It repeated when my left hand on gear leaver.

If switches of Auto AC are contact-free like Bajaj Pulsar then problem may be in BCU ( Body Control Unit)
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Mostly it happens when i inadvertently touch the compressor button. Amol ji, im sure you would've touched the button as well.

7. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3
    Fiatians syndrome

Friends, this thread is relating to funny situations / experience caused due to our unmatched passion and love towards our Fiat cars. Would request people to share their experiences here which would actually be benefitial to others in resolving their 'Fiatians syndrome' :D

My couple of experiences -

a) Few months back, after a long drive, all of a sudden started getting plastic noise from dash board area while driving through rough patches. Noise started to worry me and all possible thoughts started popping up in my mind! - Should I visit TASS for this noise? Oh God, how will they resolve a noise which is inside the dashboard area? Whether dash has to be removed? etc etc But then for some reason, when I removed the glove box realised the culprit - During the trip, my father in law had kept an empty water bottle which was jumping around inside the glove box and causing the noise :evilsmile

b) Since few days, was facing issues while listening to songs through USB. At times, Media player used to stop identifying USB, pause and restart by itself, skip tracks etc. Again the fiat syndrome struck me! Why is it happening? Is there any issue with Blue and me device? Should it be replaced? Should I update the version? Should I format the pendrive? Should I buy a new pen drive? etc etc. Then, like Buddha's enlightenment a thought struck! - I was able to use bluetooth call funtions without any hastles, so cause should be something else. I was using USB extention cable to connect USB drive (thanks to the location of USB slot in glove box). I removed the cable and insterted the pen drive directly in its slot and BINGO! Media player started working as smooth as ever :evilsmile.

Mods, I could not find any thread exclusively discussing the above aspects. Hence opened a new thread. Please merge the same, if need be. Thanks!
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
    2 people like this.
  8. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Yeah.. even i faced the same(2nd) issue, after i removed the cable its working...(JayaKrishna suggested me to take that cable)..
  9. varin11

varin11 Superiore

USB extensions usually cause detection problems.
  10. Punto Maniac

Punto Maniac Amatore

Oil and dust settled on top of the Engine Bay

The dust appears to have collected on top of the Multijet cover, in the engine bay over a patch of oil apparently. I've never seen something like this ever in the engine bay. I'm wondering what could this be :confused:?? Could there be any possible leak?? No way it could be any moisture or water entering that area.