1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Varin11,

Bushes(2 units) i got changed was costing at Rs.1203.98.Part no.0059064037.It was done under warranty and i paid for labour which was Rs.350/-Am attaching the bill here,picture quality is not good pls bear with it.

Get hold of bushes and any of the local mechanic can do this.Changing of bushes are not at all technical its quite simpler but time consuming job,may be 2-3 hrs would suffice.

IMG-20130406-00341.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2013
  2. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Climate control system starting automatically

As we all know E+ & 90 HP version of Grande Punto has auto ac.
    Is there anyone who experienced automatic start of air conditioner?
    I mean without pressing button of auto Air-conditioner

Sometime my climate control system turns on automatically.
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2013
  3. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    They cant determine the source of noise.Even in my case the shocks have been changed but am still getting the thud noise/rattle noise (kind of door noise like), rattle noise when car hits bad road especially paver block road.They suspect locks in the rear door have developed play which cost whooping Rs 3000 per door to change (expensive fiat spares).I temporally have tried cushioning the lock hinges to minimize the noise but the little noise reduced only little.The kad or thud noise persists when car hits pothole or speed breaker.

To add to the problems Fiat has terminated the TASS dealership without opening any SC (not even 1) in Mumbai.Where the company is going, god only knows, who are these elite management Gurus making such remarkable decisions, Complete mismanagement and worse decisions.They expect the car owners living in Mumbai (which is major market in India) to drive 30-50 Kms one way to get there car serviced.This is the most laughable decision in Indian Auto Industry history (one ca also say World Auto History or history of mankind) and result will be the company will get punished with zero sales.

One clarification did u pay the labour for changing the bushes of dead axle only Rs 350.Am being quoted rs 2500 including the turner cost.
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
  4. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    No... Haven't come across the AC switching ON by itself...
  5. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Sorry for going off topic, can anyone tell me how to Use AC in Only FAN mode ? This is for LINEA 1.3 MJD ...
  6. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Switch off the compressor,using the circular button on the right side of Climate Control Console.
  7. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    u can use the ac in fan mode by pressing the AC button to the righthand side.. its the symbol of a snowflake.. tht will trun of the ac and leave the blower on..

Cheers.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    If you have manual AC then push the fan speed button inside to switch from fan mode to AC mode and vice versa.
  9. longdrive

longdrive Timido

Pune
    Not being rude but man this is dream.. climate control kicking in automatically :)
    1 person likes this.
  10. That is why FIAT calls it as Automatic Climate Control :p