1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    These type of bushes needs to be pushed into axle by some machine. Most ASS and aftermarket garages take the part out and get new bushes installed at some other place.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Why GC into picture with seat height adjustment problem ?
  3. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Ya they sent them to the turner for fixing them but is the removal of the axle a cumbersome job or a outside mechanic can also do it.
  4. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Thats not a long drive.just chk ur fuel and carry on and enjoy.
  5. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Yes any independent garage with a lift can remove axle and replace bushes.
  6. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    GC kit comes into picture as due to increase in height of car, the lever is more prone to be pressed accidentally while getting down from car.
  7. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    @varin11, 70,800 kms in a year. Any typo error ????

Abdul
  8. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Am sorry I missed the figure part.Its 4 years.71000 kms in years mean i never step out of the car, lol.
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2013
  9. kb10

kb10 Amatore

Pune
    Hi,
    I recently bought 1.2 Dynamic petrol and covered 520 kms.I had not reset the trip after purchasing.So the Average consumption A & B was around 11.7.
    Today I reset by trip b and did a short 10 kms trip.It started with 5 km/l and was finally AcB = 10km/l by the time I reached home.
    What should I interpret out of this?Is the average 11.7 or 10 km/l.
    How should I calculate my average.Should I just depend on the Average consumption reading or should I reset the trip everytime I fill petrol?

Thanks
  10. vaibhavc

vaibhavc Amatore

Goa
    I feel the average fuel consumption should be checked over some significant distance. You can't drive for 10 kms or so and find your actual FE. What if those 10 kms was on a slope or on uphill? what is meant by average is over all sorts of road condition. One cannot be biased about a particular type of road (atleast in our country where the road conditions in terms of incline, smoothness and straightness vary quite a bit over even short distances). So the best way is to consider substantial distance (say 100 kms) according to me before judging the average FE.
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2013