1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Yeah, pretty much everything can be picked from SM Automobiles or Gautam Automobile. I know of few cases were TAFE recommended to pick spares from these folks.

They have started operations only 1 week ago and are still in the process of streamlining so I'm okay with all these, Hoping they don't keep saying this after a month also.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I wish things change soon.

But, what will a service centre do after starting to operate? Just do a water wash? They should be equipped with basic items to do regular service at least. I consider all consumables, filters and pads as basic spares.
  3. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    gurjinder paji, that's the same question i am asking the service center guys and i am not getting a clear answer.

Naveen i went through the post of ibrs. Any update regarding that?
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2013
  4. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Its the standard language of almost all the manufacturers service centres. I have dealt with Maruti, Hyundai & FIAT. Even if they damage something, you are required to get it done under your insurance. Go figure !
  5. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Feeling like i m screaming in the middle of deaf people. No replies of any sort from fiat. confused and perplexed. Anybody out there to help me guys? this is the second longest period that my car is in service center.
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2013
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  7. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I have lodged a complaint in the fiat india website. I have mailed to these guys.

'Ajay.Bhatnagar at fiapl dot com';
    'Deepak.Wagh at fiapl dot com';
    'partshelpindia at fiapl dot com';
    'ravi.bhatia at fiapl dot com';
    'narendra.sharma at fiapl dot com'

I got an auto reply from Mr. deepak wagh that his mail id has changed. So i resent the same mail to the new id

Only thing i missed is that i have not called the help line no which i will be doing after posting this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2013
  8. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Talked to the customer service executive through the help line no. Raised a complaint and mailed to service.india@fiat.com and cc to mr. mangesh as advised by mr. ravi.
    1 person likes this.
  9. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Still no reply from fiat side :(. keeping fingers crossed.
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3