1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    Surya, very sorry to hear it. I haven't read the clauses, but if I am in your shoes the first thing I would do is take snaps, and will take it up with their management, if required will escalate it to Fiat. Good Luck.
  2. venka

venka BANNED

That's really Pathetic.

When your leaving the vehicle for service they will mark all the scratches and dents on body in a complaint sheet ( I have observed this in Prerana motors) . If your's also marked show them these are damages marked before leaving the vehicle for service , If any.

But Now they are accepted damages are done in Service center. Take mail confirmation or some kind of proof then escalate it to FIAT ppl.
  3. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    Actually before taking the car for service ASS normally notes down the detail of the car including existing scratched/damages etc.
    The format is also available with them.

definitely they should be liable for any damage caused by them.
    Not only external but all damage including damage caused due to trial and error type work (if we can prove).
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Being spent 7 lakhs on a car and getting treatment of a taxi is no where expected is what my dad and wify told they were upset with this, the Service was not complete due to parts unavailability again i am forced to visited ASS for fitment of brake pads as they are out of stock, what ever you ask for is a straight no either the parts are not available or some other excuse, will write a detailed service experience in my thread with pics soon.
  5. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ Surya, really sorry to know about your experience. It hurts for any car owner. Btw, one question is still unanswered - Which service centre in Bangalore? Or did I miss anything!
  6. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    The prerana Peenya ass am still hung with the service status with break pads replacement (currently out of stock), standard checks were done, all fluids checked and topped up, engine oil replaced, oil filter, Air filter, Ac filter were replaced and issues fixed to ASS perception Gears are smooth, rattling noise from left LH door is gone, pickup issue is resolved. Though non of them surfaced during TD today again they are there.
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
  7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    This was checked immediately in the diagram where he had put long lines on all sides (may be for safety) i didn't notice that earlier and showed that to me but could not convince the dent, rear fog lamp damage and mud flap/RHS Wheel arch damage after pleading request they fixed it and rubbed the scratches with rubbing compound which took another 3 hours inside the service bay.
  8. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Surya dont take delivery of the car until you get a proper explanation and respone from them.
  9. fernandeskaran

fernandeskaran Amatore

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Mumbai Suburban
    Linea 1.3
    Re: Liability of Damage or Loss to Vehicle property by ASS

This is pretty sad to read! Once FASS worli had broken the fuel lid during the first free service . While taking delivery of the car dad noticed. They put the blame on us saying it was already broken. Dad did a little dadagiri and they replaced it free of charge. Try creating a scene out there and do some dadagiri 9/10 times it works. Good luck
  10. soji

soji Novizio

Kerala-Idukki/Thrissur
    Idukki-Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is their technique to escape from this type of claims,Even in my case, small scratches also SA marked long lines around the car :evil: