1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Re: T-Jet mileage.. not impressed

Surya

Few times crossed 100/110 Kms for a minute or so. Otherwise on highway drove around 80/90 Kms whenever it was possible.
    On ghat roads speed was around 20 to 50 Kms depends upon the stretch and conditions of the road. Averge speed was 45.2 Kms

Yes. We our family enjoyed the trip and I enjoyed the long drive.
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Guys, this time, i wont say anything. The picture will talk. This was achieved in the city today.
  3. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad

WOW
  4. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

Okaayy ansal, now the thread can be rephrased as "T-Jet mileage.. Unimpressed to Surprised" so that it wont give a false impression to someone making a dash through the threads and not reading till the end.
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

correctly said Pran, but i dont think that the Thread Title can be changed, may be the MODS can do it but not sure. Nyways, im too happy with the Milage, hope it lasts. ::T
  6. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India

ansal, are u using normal unleaded or super ??
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

im using normal petrol, tyre pressures- i did experiment a bit, but these figuers are with the recommended FIAT values given on the side of the door. Guess, there is a reason why they were recommended by FIAT after Testing.
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Thanks MODS (Amit) for listening to the feedback and changing the title to a more appropriate one. :up
  9. riddler339

riddler339

Bangalore
    Re: T-Jet mileage - Unimpressed - Impressive figures pg 3 &

@Ansal - Can you keep an eye at what RPM your driving at in 3rd,4th and 5th. I think that's the major differentiator in T jet mileage between low and high. As an example i keep the RPM really low rarely even cross 1800 as in run in and i am getting 10+ mileage right now in city.
  10. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Re: T-Jet mileage - Unimpressed - Impressive figures pg 3 &

Riddler

I agree with you. Am also driving similiar to you but I get around 12.5 to 14.2 KM/L FE in City driving depends upon the traffic.