1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. elaramvani

elaramvani Novizio

Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
    Chennai
    Linea 1.4
    Thanks for your input Soundarji.
    Tomorrow I will visit RDC fiat for some other enquiry. if time permits will definitely visit Service center and meet Mr.Tensingh (courtesy only). and asked about this.
  2. tps11

tps11 Amatore

Dehradun
    Hi, Somehow fuel Consumption as shown by MID and as per actual fuel refilling agree with each other. :cool:
  3. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Rear suspesion

Does rear suspension has mounting or buffer or .... Different views and prices of the same among TASS.

The reason some noise from rear suspension and I suspect mounting/buffer....

Kindly enlighten me with the correct part and price.
  4. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It actually calculates based on your drive. The mix of city and highway drive. So obviously what we calculate and the one displayed on MID will vary. I get the variation of max 1 KMPL and my meter clocked 10600 KM.
  5. snck

snck Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    In Bangalore City Traffic, I see max 0.25 to 1kmpl difference between trip computer and manual calculation in my Linea. Any computer program is likely to have a margin of error and yes, to me also it looks that they have tuned the margin of error to the more optimistic side :cool:. For that matter, I do not think any manufacture will do any differently :)

However your consistent 3kmpl difference looks a bit odd to me. Are you doing manual calculations using tankful to tankful method? Is this predominantly city run or highway runs?

[EDIT] Just noticed that the initial posts are more than a year old. Mostly it isn't an issue to the thread creator anymore :ugeek:
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    pinging again....Any idea what s the cost of linea cabin lamp and sunglass holder?
    1 person likes this.
  7. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    may cost close to 2k, not sure about it. need experts help from here.:cool: hope tron can see the above picture and help us in this regard.
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
  8. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    46k service

Guys i had booked my 46k service in December and by then my car had done only 37K also when i looked at the service manual i saw that there is no real time line for the 46k service.
    According to the manual 46k service should be done when the odo reaches 46K, am i right here..

The reason why i'm asking this is because my car has completed nearly 13months since my last "Official service" .
    I just wanted to get this thing clarified so that i wont lose out on warranty.
  9. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Its 15000 kms interval or 1 year whichever is earlier. One thing to remember which the dealer never tells you is that the 1 year is applicable to only oil change & oil filter and not others like Air filter (low cost item which can be ignored and changed with oil change or earlier depending upon condition), fuel filter (expensive item u can get it changed at 15000 kms)which can be checked manually and can be changed accordingly but limit for them is also 15000 Kms.

you will dent your warranty if u ignore it.
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    sham, there 2 parameters for service interval -
    1. 15K KM, from last servicing
    2. 1 year, from last servicing

Whichever comes first.

If your car is 13 months, since last servicing, theoretically you crossed the limit. Just get it done ASAP.
    1 person likes this.