1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Thanks Sriram for the comment.

I just got a confirmation from Fiat that they are revamping their inspection process, when I complained of lapses in final quality check of power windows and paint defect.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    All the European and American car closes the door with a THUD noise, which make it feel like we are safe in a Tank.

Let me tell you a incident happened with me, As i am in kuwait now, had taken my Colleague to collect his car from the service center he has a Dodge Charger, and mine is Corolla. As he pulled the door to close it, my full car was shattered with the Echo sound, the way he closed, It was not his mistake. He said i am sorry for that i said fine its a Japanese. I also told him i have a Fiat at Home and it also closes with a THUD. He sad We feel safe as we enter the CAR.
  3. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    i charged my battery , i went to a battery shop nearby , they sent a boy he took the battery to the shop and get charged .
    now just enjoying drive with my red beauty...

Thanks guys for all your support.........
  4. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I had my punto kept idle twice, once for over a month and then shortly again after a few days idle for over two months, but I didn't face any battery issues.
  5. arunfbtr

arunfbtr Timido

kalpakkam
    about stepney....

Dear Friends... may i know y the stepney of fiat grant punto was not given an alloy wheel???any good reason..pls
    with smiles,arun.r
  6. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    cost cutting. simple!
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Its a Way to cut the cost dear, Manufacturers like VW for Touareg, Mazda, GMC also doing the same, I have seen many times the one Tyre is of Steel.....
  8. sriramr9

sriramr9 Amatore

Chennai
    Strange encounter, need assisance.

While driving at around 60kph, in the main road in relatively traffic free time, all of a sudden encountered a ball (not sure whether rubber/ cricket ball) and could not avoid it and front wheel ran over it with a thud, upon inspection i see nothing abnormal. Should the wheel be checked for alloy bend ? Does such objects when encountered by wheel in medium to high speed harmful to the alloys ?

Kindly confirm.
  9. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    If there are no symptoms , just drive on. Attending to each suspicion will create complications.. Keep going

Abdul
    2 people like this.
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Posted at 2:14 AM. Goes to show how much we love our FIATS. Wonder anyone else facing the same situation, in another brand car, would even think twice about it :D

@sriramr9 - Like Abdul said, if you are not sensing anything unusual, like strange noise or car pulling in one direction, just drive on.

Rajan
    3 people like this.