1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    Wire Gauge

Does anybody know what gauge wires are used in the Linea for the taillights , brake lights , front/rear indicators , headlights and parking lights ?
  2. GoDofWaR

GoDofWaR Novizio

mumbai, india
    no they were not replaced but he did clean them separately with some red coloured liquid which i think was some kinda lubricant.is it really important to replace them???
  3. The additives to clean could reduce the black smoke that comes out during gear shifts or when i over take someone at a slightly higher speed??

Im very worried about such smoke pluming out...my car is 1 year few months old and has covered 22000kms

- - - Merged Post - - -

And a fuel additive was given to me when i collected my car after the first service

i did not use it because it specifically mentioned that it was for tata cars...
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Actually its a good practice to replace those washers as they are not so costly. The reason to change washers/ gaskets when component are dismantled is that the gaskets bead in/confrom to the parts geometry while the part is being mated/tightened. Once opened we cannot gurantee the same fittment of the used washers.

But its okay now. Leave it as it is.
    2 people like this.
  5. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    Even my Punto has the same issue. Whenever I release the clutch after changing gears, the 'tak' sound can be heard. Guess it is an issue with all Fiats. Looking forward to hear expert opinions on this.
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Exactly. They are called "crush washers" for a reason. :)
    2 people like this.
  7. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

That machine is for petrol vehicles,and i remember even Hyundai A.S.S using it for cleaning injectors every 15K on my Accent.
    Still dont have a clear answer for diesel vehicles.
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    What is the question. Interval for cleaning CRDI injectors?
  9. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Yeah,after how many kms on odo,crdi injectors need cleaning and from where?
  10. puneet mehra

puneet mehra Amatore

Hello All,

First of all Happy new year to all my dear Fiatien... well second thing is that i am logging on it after very long time due to some problem...Now comes to point I have fiat palio 1.2 NV ELX already done 80k on odo... can I use Bardhal Injector cleaning to imporve my car performance... I have just noticed that my car FE is surprisingly dropped to 9 KM/Ltr without AC while driving in Delhi(busy roads + empty roads in nights) while it was 12-13 Km/Ltr before some 500 kms... Also I am facing some poor accelet and less power from my machine.....

Gurjinder Paaji I am waiting for your valuable response.

Regards
    Puneet
    Fiat Palio 1.2 NV ELX