1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    i am from Munger which is around 200 km east of patna. i had been on a long drive of 300 km to bodh gaya. i got it once or twice in that trip. next i got was when i had been to gangtok.
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
  2. capt_slow

capt_slow

Mumbai
    the needle would just drop to bottom when the car was switched of instead of kinda floating at 90 degree angle . i could have lived with it , but tasc guys replaced it FOC without fuss as part of extended warranty
  3. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    After 7 months of ownership I visited Concorde yesterday and Raman got me the extended warranty certificate within 10 mins :dance

Shanmugam, any updates on ur extended warranty. If they don't provide it just get the money back from VST.

I'm not sure wether we can get the extended warranty directly from National insurance, but still you can try National Insurance Company Ltd.
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    yes right.
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  5. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    it is nice to hear that you got extended warranty great !! , from my side there is no response from VST, again sent a mail to ashish from fiat about my extended warranty but no reply from him too.
    Thanks for sharing the url let me try that , as you said will call VST to get the money back....
    1 person likes this.
  6. sundar1900

sundar1900 Amatore

Chennai
    So it may not be due to the humidity of a coastal city.
  7. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    no it was not coz of humidity of a coastal area, i guess it must be due to humidity of diff places, i was driving non-stop. breaks were few and short.
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Guys, the extended warranty for your car will be on the record of database with Fiat. You can have this verified with the service station folks. They should be able to verify this. It is not that you will have to have the warranty certificate to claim under warranty. It is a document proof given to the customer. Even if they have not provided you the certificate, that will still be there in their system.

If you are not getting proper response from the dealer, write to Fiat.
    1 person likes this.
  9. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Re: Question about fiat punto Extended warrenty after delivery

But in shanmugam's case vst people have agreed that they can't do extended warranty and wants him to get accessories for 5k instead. Seems he has already written to FIAT

I believe its neccessary to have the policy number with us atleast as the extended warranty booklet clearly mentions this
    hure9yju.jpg

What if they just bill 5k and dont apply for ext. Warranty at all? Shanmugam wouldn't have known it if he didn't ask vst and 5k would have gone down the drain.

tasting the Italian delight!
    1 person likes this.
  10. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    '

Ramesh, i wrote a mail to fiat , and got response from them for the first time , after 2 days i got call from VST , i explained them.
    after the call i have not got any call from VST motors , so replied back to fiat (ashish ) twice , but no response from him..