1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Re: is it harmful to keep car with dealer for a long time

No second option at all. Take the delivery and keep it anywhere but the dealer.

P.S whats the problem with your garage??
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3

Do not keep it at the dealership. "What if" he changes some part? And your car being used as a lounge by the service mechanics for taking rest.

Yes, I do not trust dealerships at all. At least not the mechanics working there. I had parked my car for 1 week before making full payment. My car was used as a lounge. Everyday I used to visit the dealership and find some nut sitting inside fiddling with the stalks with engine running and AC on. I don't expect PDI to last 7 days especially when the car was delivered with non functional rear washer (pipe was found disconnected later). My car was scratched inside their service area at the time of delivery with a blunt object while it was being washed. I think we all can guess who all are the suspects for such actions. At least I am 105% sure only the service guys were inside that area as I was keeping an eye on them. PDI incharge acknowledged that the car was deliberately scratched.

Better to park it on the road in front of your house than to keep it at dealerships.
  3. adit109

adit109

Ghaziabad
    Re: fold open back seat of fiat linea

they are inside the back part of the rear seat. i can fold out the bottom part but am unable to fold in the rear part.
  4. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

yes it could be very much harmful to keep it long time with dealer. afterall they are also human. if there is some kind of emergency situation he would not mind to replace your cars original parts just for an adjustments as they say in india. if you are lucky you wont have any issues but if not just imagine................
    within one day( that was due to sunday) and my cars wheel caps got broken and things went worse...when i inspcted closely i realized that wasnt mine.when i pointed out to tass about the same they disagreed saying it is impossible for any misplacement and such things.when had to create some scene ..the CRM rushed into the spot,asked me to wait outside drove my car inside the service centre and came back with original wheel caps.
    i stared at them like a angry tiger...!!! just for a moment i almost went crazy!!lol...........
  5. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Urgent Help Required on Punto Warranty

My friend,Fiat is making a comeback in india,and such claims wouldnt help it.It would be better if you claim insurance.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

@ srinivaschandalada everything is clarified now. I paid for the parts replacement.

Mods you can go ahead and lock this thread. Thank you so much guys for your help and advise.
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Re: T-Jet mileage.. not impressed

hey pvsuryap, ive done similar kms but im really happy with my FE. I was getting really high FE during the last week or so where it wouldnt go down below 13.4. For the last couple of days, its been hovering around 12.2. I was getting around 9.5 when i was driving very agressively.
  8. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi

hold...

before mods lock this.

kedar pls tell me what is this STDCHK in ur bill.

IS it some inspection. I have only known the parts and labour component in vehicle servicer bills. This STDCHK while doing a paid service is not known to me. May i request you for some clarification pls?

Vijyant
  9. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Re: T-Jet mileage.. not impressed

Surya, Are you sure abt the fuel pump? Try some other fuel stn in ur city.
  10. arka_prava

arka_prava

Kolkota

thanks everyone for helping me out. Will take the delivery soon