1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. albyspunto

albyspunto Timido

kochi
    the ground clearance kit is available for old models 2010,2011 to change to 2012 punto ground clearance gc suspenstion kit is available against booking in the TASS At a cost of rs 14000 for fiat punto old models

- - - Merged Post - - -

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/exteriors-body/5773-punto-emotion-pack-gc-upgrade-kit-installed.html

2. its 2011 Punto 1 years Completed.
  3. TheDriver

TheDriver Timido

Cluster Meter Replaced- Now Service Reminder and ODO reading is false

Hi,

The ODO of my Linea Emotion 1.3 MJD 2012 stopped working when the car had run 5500 kms :(. After replacement (under warranty) i see false service interval setting and false ODO reading :confused:. Is there a way to change ODO reading and/ or service schedule.
    Any help shal be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
    TheDriver
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Ask the SA to reset the service schedule at the time of service. Don't give it a thought.

As for the Odometer readings, when you say false reading, was it showing something extremely incorrect or did it start from 0. If it was showing 0 when installed, then it shouldn't be a bad thing, eh? :evilsmile
  5. I think the service centre people can only change this, since these are fixed things which works always whether the engine is ON or OFF. Wait for a few minutes and you will get expert Ideas here..

- - - Merged Post - - -

Good Idea.. Self-Extended warranty..:evilsmile
  6. bluepunter

bluepunter Amatore

Bangalore
    The SA will be able to do the reset. This is a normal procedure done on all cars when we get it for service. So this shouldn't be a problem.
  7. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Visit them again they can write odo to previous value but the count would increase so won't recommend it. Would hurt value if you try to sell it.
  8. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Cluster Meter Replaced- Now Service Reminder and ODO reading is false

Vijay,is it possible to change the odo reading?
    @driver any idea as to how much does the console costs?
  9. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Yes it's possible to change odo reading. But dealer can only increase it, can't be reduced using examiner though it can be done by other methods outside dealership.
  10. gaur4v

gaur4v

Chandigarh
    Taking My Punto from Punjab to Bangalore

Hi Guys,

I have few queries and need your help on this. I am moving to Bangalore for 6-9 months and I want my punto to go along with me.

My punto is registered in Punjab RTO on my mother's name.. My queries are:

1. What are the necessary documents I should take along while going to Bangalore??

2. Will NOC from my local RTO is valid in Bangalore?

3. Is there any provision where I can get a temporary pass to drive vehicle in Bangalore ?

4. I heard that for 1 a year you can drive a car in Bangalore without paying road tax if you have NOC from your local RTO. Is this true??

5. The car is registered to my mother's name... What documents should I carry to drive safe in Bangalore??

So Guys please share your suggestions :up

Regards,
    Gaurav