1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Try pressing the power button and volume up button simultaneously. It works for my Motorola XOOM.
  2. abhi

abhi

Pune
    Climate Control Temperature Calibration

Hi,

Juts wanted to know if anyone has faced problem for temperature difference as shown in display and what is felt.

I have Punto Emk Pk 1.4 and we feel (my family) that the car is not cool eventhough on disply its showing 22 deg

Has anyone faced this problem.
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  3. If you had not installed any sunfilm on your car, the temperature may feel to be low at morning. If it is felt at even night, then it may be the fault in AC.
  4. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    If you want to hard rest, insert a small pin to the mic hole and push gently.
    Most of the tabs have a reset button there.

rajeev
  5. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    update on my extended warranty.
    i lodged a complaint in fiat , they replied back that the issue will be solved soon, but nothing changed , as usual i got call from VST asked about the complaint again i told the same story to them . after that i have not got any call from them so again mailed to fiat to know the status still now i have not got any reply from them...
    so confused... how to get the extended warranty which i paid for ...
  6. ratish

ratish Timido

Hi, Its not the navigation app that hangs but other apps like movie player, music player etc when it is unable to read a particular file format. Hope this is common in an android based machine. But in such cases the android freezes and the power button fails to reboot the device.
  7. rj_fiat

rj_fiat

Kolkata
    Yup,You are very true, Tata Dealer called me today that they are going to replace my navigation device with a new one.
    1 person likes this.
  8. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Happy to hear that the issue is resolved to your satisfaction! :)
    1 person likes this.
  9. RajiniHasan

RajiniHasan Timido

Chennai
    I have booked my Punto from VST chennai. Until booking i was told extended warranty is there. But when i got the performa i got shocked which does not have extended warranty covered. They informed its been stopped from Fiat since the JV with Tata ends. However i have enquired at Concorde and they give extended warranty.

Also i have mailed to Fiat service and same reply got. Not sure whats happening....
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    As per my understanding FIAT has nothing to do with Extended warranty. Its similar to insurance, where a 3rd party agrees to pay for parts that fail during the period. Thus like registering for accidental insurance, the service advisor has to file request with the party providing extended warranty, once they pass the claim, service center puts the replacement into car and then they are paid back by extended warranty providing company, similarly to how our cashless insurance policy works.